dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb My First Cycle So Far

Hey guys! I started my cycle on Jan. 24 2011 and thats when I fell in love with Mr. Needle meeting Mr. Delt. Anyways overally body weight has increased from 195 to about 215-220 depending on hydration which underhydration actually seems to have me holding more water. Diet has been pretty clean and protein intake always 350-400g per day. Overall I am bulking on this cycle.
    However I decided to run a 14 day Winstrol cycle within my cycle to cut for 14 days and see where it gets me.
    Here is my current dosages and frequency of administration:
    Testosterone Cypionate : 500mg/week split up between two doses every 3.5-4 days.
    Trenbolone Acetate: 75mg ED
    Winstrol(IM): 50mg every day

My biggest complaint has to be the Winstrol which turns into a full time freakin job to pin bc it seems to like to just clog up in my needle( using 1" 23 gauge) I am entering day 3 of the Winstrol and most noticable has to be the loss of water retention and improvements in vascularity.

Visually most noticable areas of change are the vastus lateralus, traps, delts, pecs and neck size for some odd reason.

Measurements taken on 2/13/11 compared to 1/30/11 look like this:
    Bicep: 16 1/8" up from 15-3/4"
    Neck: 16-1/8" up from 16"
    Upper forearm: 12-3/8" up from 12-1/8"
    Calves: 15-1/4" up from 15"
    Quads: 23-5/8" up from 23-1/2"

Psychological Effects: No real changes besides one or too instances of hitting a really low depressed mood in which I kinda felt like a depressed teenage girl(estrogenic sides??) and one instance of anger issues after I did not take my paxil for a few days. Of note is I seem to have turned into displaying animal like behavior while lifting heavy as I will grunt and growl and walk around slamming my fist into my pumped chest. Other than that I have not had violent thoughts or anything like that and with a few exceptions can tolerate everybody I come into contact with.

Sexual Effects: This is where I was surprised. I feel like a teenage boy...enough said. In addition I seem to pick up on pheremones alot easier and it drives me crazy like if I'm with this girl just talking I pick up on something subconsciously and I just know that I have to ****.

Strength: In my own opinion I feel this is where I have seen the biggest difference. I had to stop benching all of last year because of a cervical spine injury so needless to say when I came back I was having trouble pushing 205. I also deal with a latent shoulder problem in my right rotator so this never has helped. Anyways I am now working with 245-250lbs safely, by safely I mean I could probably be ego benching but I am looking to stay injury free. Squatting is in the 425lb range for 3-5 reps and I just achieved a personal best of 495 on the deadlift(yay)

Other changes: Due to rapid weight gain I lost alot of the little beginning of cut in my abs that I had. Excessive stretch marks on biceps and armpits. Bad breath is something that is driving me crazy. My skin is as oily as it was in my teen years once again and I am having small zits forming on my face. I wake up regulary at night to either piss or because I am sweating bullets. Blood pressure has gone up slightly at times and defacation is way more compacted and fuller than usual.

Well any comments would be appreciated... Let me know what you guys think and what I could be doing to make the most of this grand experiment

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Trenbolone Acetate: 75mg ED on a first cycle and you are also wanting to add winstrol . Slow down dude!

Oh trust me I know! I am only running the winstrol for 10-14 days to see if I can cut a little fat for my abs while hitting a subcaloric intake daily. And I want to be Ben Johnson....

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i am assuming that the water retention is due to the estrogen sides.. i recommend running an AI such as arimidex (see liquidex on ar-r banner in top right corner) run it at .5mg EOD through out cycle.. i too think that throwing winny into the mix was completely unnecessary.. tren is not recommended for your first cycle, but if you are not seeing any sides or anything that is fine.. i did two compounds my first cycle and it turned out alright as well.. just be careful, you don't want to get carried away with this stuff.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    how long do you plan on running the cycle and what is your proposed PCT?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Bro. Tren is not good for your first cycle. That being said it looks like you did your homework.
    Drink your winni. It's easier, same effect, taste like shit.
    Id drop tren and keep it for a later cycle

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what age are you?
    silly 1st cycle

you quote starkly different body weights on different posts 10 days apart so im not sure im gona believe your age, im out.
    Last edited by dec11; 02-18-2011 at 10:14 AM.

Dec11: oh ok dec11 sorry for not being a weight watching homo its a freaking estimate of what I started with for christs sake. I am 25 years old if you doubt it then come over and I will show you my birth certificate. If we really wanna bump heads lets meet at a university and take an exam in organic chem, pharmacology and biochem. Don't ever question my knowledge and the time I have invested into my education whether self taught or institutionally prescribed. Be a reasonable person and don't be jumping my posts like that man I am here for the same reason as you: to learn and share my experience.

Machine: I have 50 20mg Nolvadex tabs but cannot justify taking them without the symptoms of gyno and ideally want them pct which I may not need for pct because I have other plans. My pct plan is an already scheduled visit to an endo and I will be completely honest with the dr. and my cycle and hopefully get pct prescribed in the form of HCG .

lookinforinsight is offline Junior Member
    If we really wanna bump heads lets meet

"Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth".

Mike Tyson

so true.... 7 stitches in my lower chin shows that right at this moment lol

RaZr is offline Member
    Isn't this the guy that a few weeks ago everyone suggested not to do Tren his first cycle? Why post if you don't take peoples advice?

Razr, I am on it so I kinda have to hang on for the ride at this point. From my research I decided to take Tren because of a careful risk/benefit analysis in which I discerned that I would benefit. Like I said we should be moving forward and helping each other rather than talking about what is done.

RaZr is offline Member
    What type of risk management did you use in that decision?

i weighed the negative effects against my medical history and pre cycle bloodwork to ensure I was in good health. I am trying to get my insurance to cover another lab to monitor my cholest.

Thread Information