lonelysoldier1988 is offline Associate Member

A laugh for today

Walking out of kitchen after pre-wo meal, hot Vietnamese girlfriend comes up to me said hey babe were u going work out? I said yeah with a snarl, because I know its not what I do "workout", so she said can I have some before you go, your pretty cute right now. I looked at her square in the face, and said. I cant. I have to "TRAIN".

Sleep eat train----------------------------------sex

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    thank you for sharing this epic tale. you gotta conserve your juice before the gym i agree though

lol, for me it doesnt matter but I would rather train then have sex, just a personal pref, and of coarse been with same girl for 3.5 years.. Asian girls are hornier then me I dont understand it

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No wonder shes always next door

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes, my girl and i work out together and i find it extremely difficult to focus on my workout...she really has the most AMAZING asss ever!

End brag.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Sometimes, my girl and i work out together and i find it extremely difficult to focus on my workout...she really has the most AMAZING asss ever!

End brag.
    I have the same problem..hehe. "Made in Brazil"! I just love it when she´s walking away from me....and in the Gym....HOLY COW!..Squats, Deadlifts, Leg curls, Triceps cable pulls (I taught her the correct body pose), Standing cable fly´s, ......aaaahh...you got me started...hehe. I seriously can´t work out with her.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sweet ,lol
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    No wonder shes always next door

Having been celibate for more than a year now, I would have nailed the girl and skipped the workout entirely.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    I have the same problem..hehe. "Made in Brazil"! I just love it when she´s walking away from me....and in the Gym....HOLY COW!..Squats, Deadlifts, Leg curls, Triceps cable pulls (I taught her the correct body pose), Standing cable fly´s, ......aaaahh...you got me started...hehe. I seriously can´t work out with her.
    does she have any sisters?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Cool story bro.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Who cares what she calls it? My last GF in China didn't even understand the words "workout", or "gym", much less the concept, but I still didn't snarl at her.
    BTW, no part of that story was funny.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 02-19-2011 at 04:43 PM.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Some times id work out on my total gym when i didnt have time to get a real lift in, an my GF would get on top of me to add weight. it was kinda sexy,

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    does she have any sisters?

~Haz~
    Even better.....we just broke up, right now, after 1 1/2 years :-(
    It´s been in the works for a couple of months...
    So you´ll find her in the gym! She´s the one with the perfect ass.....says "Made in Brazil" all over it!
    But you better get your best game on, because I´m a real tough act to follow :-)
    Glad I have the gym. Lifting iron must be the best way to get over a relationship.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Can't wait till they make this into a movie!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Having been celibate for more than a year now, I would have nailed the girl and skipped the workout entirely.
    it sounds like your celibacy was not by choice!

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelysoldier1988 View Post
    Walking out of kitchen after pre-wo meal, hot Vietnamese girlfriend comes up to me said hey babe were u going work out? I said yeah with a snarl, because I know its not what I do "workout", so she said can I have some before you go, your pretty cute right now. I looked at her square in the face, and said. I cant. I have to "TRAIN".
    Let me know the next time you go to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    not by choice!
    Partly yes, partly no. Nasty split and divorce meant I wanted to avoid complications until it was over, and now discovering that women my age are mostly fat with nasty attitudes. My attitude is not so great, either.

Frankly - most women my age cause me to want to remain celibate, and younger women are not interested. Shrug.

cro
    Blog Entries
    at 38 i need all the energy/test to train so id wait to . not 10 years ago though.

hahaha just im 22 and sex with her is aggressive and im usually the one who works.. so im dead tired cause it takes me a while =\

Im proposing to her in june on my birthday.. hopefully on are cruise.. she is great though she supports my journey likes to cook and prepare my meals for me =\ for work and stuff great girl dont know what i would do if she wasnt in my life.. but i do no what i would spend the 8k for the ring on i just spent lol

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    My viet gf tries to lure me away from some workouts with her hot little ass and pho noodles

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's because without knowing you found the secret to make and keep all women horny but be careful, to much and it will back fire.

You said NO. This drives a woman nuts and makes her want it all the more. I have done this will all my women. Sometime in the first month you tell them no or not tonight. Turn the tables and do like they do to 99% of the guys and it makes them want it all the more. Most women have low self esteem and you saying no makes them think something is wrong with them and they will do ANYTHING to correct this.

If you do it to often they will think you are cheating and it will turn into a problem. You have to keep it up once every few months or any time she starts to not put out quite as much.

What else works but most guys would find it hard to do is to have sex but dont cum. Make sure she comes a couple times then just tell her no it's OK, you just wanted to please her. She will worry she is not able to please you; make you finish and work harder and do more just to make sure you come. She will also start giving YOU pleasure a lot more often not expecting or wanting anything in return just to satisfy her knowledge that she can finish you off.

By using these tricks I have never had a girlfriend or wife stop putting out like many people experience. Never, never, never beg for sex, if you do or whine about it you are doomed. If she seems uninterested go with it, ignore it and just do the same the next night. It may not even take that long if you play it right. Just smile, seem ok with everything, give her a nice kiss before bed and dont act upset in any way. Dont try to touch her sexually in any way and she will ?????

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Partly yes, partly no. Nasty split and divorce meant I wanted to avoid complications until it was over, and now discovering that women my age are mostly fat with nasty attitudes. My attitude is not so great, either.

Frankly - most women my age cause me to want to remain celibate, and younger women are not interested. Shrug.
    Dude, you are recently divorced and have lot's of aggression/stress/sexual tension built up inside of you, why would you look for or want a girl your own age. Go for one in her 20s who is looking for some fun....

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's because without knowing you found the secret to make and keep all women horny but be careful, to much and it will back fire.

You said NO. This drives a woman nuts and makes her want it all the more. I have done this will all my women. Sometime in the first month you tell them no or not tonight. Turn the tables and do like they do to 99% of the guys and it makes them want it all the more. Most women have low self esteem and you saying no makes them think something is wrong with them and they will do ANYTHING to correct this.

If you do it to often they will think you are cheating and it will turn into a problem. You have to keep it up once every few months or any time she starts to not put out quite as much.

What else works but most guys would find it hard to do is to have sex but dont cum. Make sure she comes a couple times then just tell her no it's OK, you just wanted to please her. She will worry she is not able to please you; make you finish and work harder and do more just to make sure you come. She will also start giving YOU pleasure a lot more often not expecting or wanting anything in return just to satisfy her knowledge that she can finish you off.

By using these tricks I have never had a girlfriend or wife stop putting out like many people experience. Never, never, never beg for sex, if you do or whine about it you are doomed. If she seems uninterested go with it, ignore it and just do the same the next night. It may not even take that long if you play it right. Just smile, seem ok with everything, give her a nice kiss before bed and dont act upset in any way. Dont try to touch her sexually in any way and she will ?????

Good luck.
    Wow.....which university offers a PHD in womenhandeling?

cro
    Blog Entries
    sucker... lol ,, pre congrats and good luck 12 years 4 me
    Im proposing to her in june on my birthday.. hopefully on are cruise.. she is great though she supports my journey likes to cook and prepare my meals for me =\ for work and stuff great girl dont know what i would do if she wasnt in my life.. but i do no what i would spend the 8k for the ring on i just spent lol

dblock521 is offline New Member
    im a new member so i cant give any advice on 1 thing...but i can on somethin else....take that f'in ring back put that 8k back in ur pocket and dont get engaged....its easy to keep her in ur life if u want. but once u sign that paper, u cant get rid of her!

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Who cares what she calls it? My last GF in China didn't even understand the words "workout", or "gym", much less the concept, but I still didn't snarl at her.
    BTW, no part of that story was funny.
    agreed

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock521 View Post
    im a new member so i cant give any advice on 1 thing...but i can on somethin else....take that f'in ring back put that 8k back in ur pocket and dont get engaged....its easy to keep her in ur life if u want. but once u sign that paper, u cant get rid of her!

Having been married for 5, 7 and 20 years MY ADVISE TO YOU IS ...... DON'T FCUKIN DO IT!!

Rick1796 is offline Junior Member
    it's all a control game. My girl only want to do it whenn she can take me from something else i want to do. drives me nuts

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    paulzane i love your avatar!!!!!!! where can i find her lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rick1796 View Post
    it's all a control game. My girl only want to do it whenn she can take me from something else i want to do. drives me nuts
    Yes it is a control game, read my post above to learn how to take the control back.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taboo-09 View Post
    paulzane i love your avatar!!!!!!! where can i find her lol
    I'm still looking as well

Thread Information