Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aichers is offline New Member

Girlfriend wants to cut up:)

My woman is quite a bit over wieght. I'm not gonna go into too much detail there. I've used on and over over the years, all lean mass cycles. No straight cuts. I know it's mostly diet but what would best accent that? I was gonna put her on winny/clen for a month or so and see how she responded. She won't do needles either. Also, will winny make her horny?

Thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Try her out with something non hormonal at 1st like CLENBUTEROL .
    Women do very well with it combined with cardio,,diet,,and weights.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hesitant to recommend anything but diet to the girlfriend of a guy with one post. You are thinking about Winny only? I know you said with Clen , but that isn't a steroid . Personally, without thinking about anything else (age, BF, exercise experience or plans) I wouldn't put my wife on orals.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Get some deca ,d-bol, test E cyce 500mg of each lol

Unless she is trying to compete in fitness or physic i cannot recommend anything other than cardio and strict diet..

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    just change up the diet bro. How old is she>

Are you seriously advising your overweight girlfriend to go the AAS route? bro, get her ass in a gym and clean her diet up!

She will gain nothing from taking AAS and not learning how to live healthy.

The magic pill theory once again, can't stand it........................

and NO WINNY will not make her horny..............
    Last edited by axemurderer187; 02-17-2011 at 08:46 PM.

I think your GF will benefit greatly from the basics of diet and cardio. Supplements like protein, BCAA, etc will also help. Clen with T3 seem popular with women.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I seriously think you shouldnt turn to anything other than diet.

Until she can get serious about that, which if she is overweight im sure she is not, she shouldnt run anything. More than likely if she cant stick to a diet now then she wont stick to one on and compounds. Therefore it is just a waste.

Just like i tell the members here that seek advice but have clearly not put the effort in, there is no magic pill out there. It takes hard work and determination

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    correct me if im wrong but arent sides more prominent with a high BF?

sixoner is offline Member
    kick her out and get one thats not inclined to let herself go

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Cardio n clean diet

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroid use in females for wieght loss? Not a good idea. Will it make her horny? The fact that you are asking this is really pretty creepy, if you have used juice on and off it would seem pretty likely that you are familiar with the likelyhood of viralization in females using juice, to think that you would subject someone you should care about to that in the hopes that she will loose some wieght and get horny does not say a lot for your character.

Sorry to sound like a prick but you really look at your motivation on this.

well thats the real answer FFM thanks for typing that out bro... that's why i just posted something completely ridiculous...you have to question the authenticity of some of these threads some times..

Sorry my curiousity got me on the horny part. Shouldn't have asked. However, what is the point of the forums if we can't ask all types of questions. I told her I thought she should probably just clean up her diet and do tons of cardio but she saw how my body reacted with clen and c3 and I trimmed up pretty quick. However, I wasn't really thrilled about her going on something that would mess with her thyroid because if she got sloppy with her routine it would effect her more after she was off i thought. So there were my grounds. On being creepy... i find it hard to believe that that makes me look creepy... nothing wrong with your gf being a little more horny than normal.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aichers View Post
    Sorry my curiousity got me on the horny part. Shouldn't have asked. However, what is the point of the forums if we can't ask all types of questions. I told her I thought she should probably just clean up her diet and do tons of cardio but she saw how my body reacted with clen and c3 and I trimmed up pretty quick. However, I wasn't really thrilled about her going on something that would mess with her thyroid because if she got sloppy with her routine it would effect her more after she was off i thought. So there were my grounds. On being creepy... i find it hard to believe that that makes me look creepy... nothing wrong with your gf being a little more horny than normal.
    You can ask anything you want here. You just have to realize many members will find some topics extreme and express their feeling. Advice has been given to answer you question above. I suggest you take that advice and dont have her turn to any compounds before she truly has worked on her diet and put an effort in

aichers bud..the dosages of clenbuteral to achieve significant results are very harsh even when you are are in good/decent shape. obesity causes stress to the body in and of itself introducing compounds that will cause further stress is just plain reckless. you should know that none of this stuff is magic. logic will dictate that you've got to get in shape before you can begin to add performance enhancing compounds if you are obese there is no performance to enhance ...there is no magic otherwise everybody would be doing it...think about it

why would doctors just let an obese person just die if they could give em some clen and winny instead and save them....use your head bro

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    kick her out and get one thats not inclined to let herself go
    ..+1

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    You can ask anything you want here. You just have to realize many members will find some topics extreme and express their feeling. Advice has been given to answer you question above. I suggest you take that advice and dont have her turn to any compounds before she truly has worked on her diet and put an effort in
    Not to mention that any weight she does loose will get put back right on after she finishes becauses she hasn't learned how to diet and exercise properly..... this thread is ridiculous IMO

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aichers View Post

No nothing at all with wanting her to be more horny, but to have her use a compound that could fvk her up for the rest of her life to do so, that is creepy. If you think its fine, let me ask you how would you feel if your sister or daughters boyfriend wanted to do the same thing?

Thanks for comments

Alright, I see everyones logic. I've always been a firm believer in get your routine and diet right before you put anything else in. She's just anxious I guess. I'll clear it up with her that there's no magic pill. She needs to get serious with her diet and routine first.

Thanks for comments

Alright, I see everyones logic. I've always been a firm believer in get your routine and diet right before you put anything else in. She's just anxious I guess. I'll clear it up with her that there's no magic pill. She needs to get serious with her diet and routine first.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Females can blow up on steroids . If she is overweight then the LAST thing she will want to do is steroids. She will more than likely end up looking bigger. Lean mass does not mean smaller. Lean mass....look at the word "mass." The last time I checked "mass" did not mean "small." One can be huge with lean mass. Why do you think most BB's want steroids? Not to look smaller. Most females who are not bodybuilders that I know of who want to lose weight want to get smaller and not larger.

Get her thyroid checked. And diet and cardio. Go from there.

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    Are you seriously advising your overweight girlfriend to go the AAS route? bro, get her ass in a gym and clean her diet up!

She will gain nothing from taking AAS and not learning how to live healthy.

The magic pill theory once again, can't stand it........................

and NO WINNY will not make her horny..............
    Agree- great post. I think you should consider whether you are pushing your own expectations of yourself on her- don't push your girlfriend to be something that she might not want to be, especially with drugs- that is actually kind of sick. You should have her join the forums and discuss diet and training if SHE is so inclined to. Have you considered that maybe you and your girlfriend have different lifestyle values? If so maybe it is not the best match in the first place.

How "overweight" is she exactly?

Sorry to sound harsh but I see enough guys force-feeding the body building life style on their significant others.

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    Not to mention that any weight she does loose will get put back right on after she finishes becauses she hasn't learned how to diet and exercise properly..... this thread is ridiculous IMO
    /\/\/\+2

We have a child together and are working on compatibility issues definately. We do our best though and this winter has been tough on her as far as weight gain goes. She Is about 75lbs over weight. Reason I joined the forum was so I could discuss this stuff with people. I at one time was almost 300lbs and decided it was too much and changed my lifestyle and got into the gym. I think she's really coming to her senses about her weight issues. I had sometype of a switch flip on when I was in my car and my breast(man boob) was creating a fat roll ontop of my belly. I don't know if she had a switch flip on but she just came home and said "I HAVE to loose some weight".

Barnett_56 is offline New Member
    I think it is a great idea that you want to help your girlfriend out man. Having weight issues can be very stressful on a relationship, especially if the person thinks their significant other finds them repulsive. I really know nothing about gear, but from a lot of reading on hear it seems the dedication is first, then the diet, then go from there. I wish you the best of luck man and make sure to support her in everyway that you can. Make it a team effort and you both will find it much more enjoyable and could also lead to that "Spark" you mentioned above!

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnett_56 View Post
    ... Make it a team effort and you both will find it much more enjoyable and could also lead to that "Spark" you mentioned above!
    great call. OP thanks for clarifying your situation. It sounds like your girlfriend is certainly interested- Why not share her diet / training program with us? Maybe we could tailor something that would work for both of you- You could go together and do it as a team.

A good place to start is cutting excess calories- do either of you drink ? Cut the drinking out completely and you will both see a difference.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERYGOODNESS View Post
    correct me if im wrong but arent sides more prominent with a high BF?
    yes.. she should not be doing any steroids though.. clen is not a steroid

awms is offline Senior Member
    No offense bro but wtf are you thinking? why would you put your over weight gf on hard stims like clen ? My gf went from 135 to 115 with pure will power, hard work, and diet. Now she has a mint body! and has added about 10-5lbs of muscle.

her diet:

2 whole eggs
    1 slice ezekiel bread natural pb
    2 fish oil tabs

1 chicken breast
    Salad
    2 fish oil tabs

6oz meat
    brown rice
    veggies

(Post workout)
    1 scoop whey
    250mg pineapple juice

Before bed
    1 scoop whey

work out:
    Mon - chest and back
    tue - legs
    web shoulder and abs
    thur - cardio 30mins
    fri - cardio 30mins

She went from not lifting at all do now doing 145lbs deep squats for 12, strait leg dead lifts for 12 with 155, and she chest press 40lbs a hand.

awms is offline Senior Member
    P.s get your gf doing weights! cardio wont do jack shit for her metabolism. Cardio only burns cals while you do it but muscle burns calories all day and night....50cals per lb of muscle a day. My gf put on about 10-15lbs so thats an extra 500cals a day shes burning with out even picking up a weight or doing cardio.

Also she will look alot better! her ass wil get round and perky, her legs will get thick and toned, she arms wont jiggle...she will look like the girls you drool over on the cover of magazines lol

A perky ass would be a total bonus. I just want to see her succeed and feel good again. She was in better shape 8 months pregnant with our daughter than she is now. We worked out 4 times a week and she did 30 mins of cardio and 20 mins light lifting(cuz she was pregnant). After birth she lost all the weight right off the bat from breast feeding i guess and I don't put garbage in the house and we lived in the country so she couldn't just run somewhere and get fast food. Now she's working and going to school and not able to plan anything. I pack her lunch but she "forgets" to eat it and goes somewhere else. Pisses me off. I give her every opertunity to get healthy and she keeps blowing it off. She might be hopeless. She wants to get in shape but isn't taking a step for it. What can I do to kick start this? Anyone else have a similar situation? I can't be alone on there wife wanting to get in shape but just isn't getting the picture even though i painted a pretty one.

We're going to the YMCA this weekend to get her signed up. So that's first step! There is no training program first. Just get her in there is what I/she needs to do. I'm trying to find foods she'll eat and not make her want to go elsewhere. It stems from childhood. Her whole family thinks that twinkies and ding dongs are miracle foods and crap. I tried a twinkie the other day, couldn't even eat it! They change the recipe?
    Things i find completely deliscious she doesn't. Thankfully my daughter finds them tasty as well. She loves broccoli at 21 months!

bro, believe me, we all want to see eachother suceed, but as you know now, there is not magic pill. Hard work and determination is all you need to know right now. Just because we use AAS doesn't mean we don't break our backs in the gym day in/day out for many years. I suggest you guys make a bet, kinda like the biggest loser show. Wherever you find your motivation, stick with that! Success and nothing less young brother.

BSchmidt350z is offline New Member
    I can't believe im reading this shit.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    diet

keep in mind steroids can also give her acne and aggression too.....

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    it probebly wont be good for reproductive system either.
    Last edited by cro; 02-18-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Some of you guys really don't give any input but the one above like"i can't believe i'm reading this" why? Everyone at one point or another has had odd or stupid questions so why say such negative responses that actually don't say anything about the subject. Just move on.

Question: Being a new member i don't know how all the tools work and stuff on the forum. How do I highligh a part of the above comments to post with this one like you guys are doing? You can email me if that's easier so we don't clog things up with bs that's not on subject.

if you want to highlight one quote, then click on the "Reply with Quote" which is next to your "reply"

and if you want to put more than one members quote, then click the little icon next to that one with the quotation marks with the plus sign for all the ones you want to do, and then with the last member click the "reply with quote" as ending your process.....try it....

layeazy is offline Banned
    put her on the ozone diet lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information