SuperLift is offline Senior Member

Test/Deca How's it look?

Just checking to make sure I've got everything in place before I start. I've done a few cycles before and am gyno prone so I want to make sure everything is covered. Here is what I have so far. Please let me know your input, thanks.

Cycle will be -
    1-5 anadrol
    1-10 750mg/wk test
    1-10 600mg/wk deca

PCT -
    Arimidex
    1-16 .25mg/ed

Toremifene (starting weeks 13-16)
    Week 1 day 1-3 120mg/ed
    Week 1 day 4-7 90mg/ed
    Week 2-3 60mg/ed
    Week 4 30mg /ed

Am I missing anything

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First thing missing is what test ester you are running but I am assuming its either C or E . Anyway assuming that is the case the first change I would make is to run the test for 2 wks longer than the Deca to allow the Deca to clear in a test rich environment ( If you were running a short ester then it would be even longer). Also particularly since you say you are gyno prone I would want to have a prolactin antagonist on hand in case the need arises ( although I am of the school that feels by controlling estrogen you can manage prolactin to a large extent). I would also add HCG 250iu's twice per week, weeks 4-10.

As far as PCT I love Torem, and use it on its own for test only cycles. However I would want to team it with Nolva since you will be shut down pretty hard and long by this cycle. Others may suggest Clomi instead of Nolva but I am not a big fan of Clomi (too many sides) and using the HCG on cycle will lessen the need for Clomis testicular benifits...IMHO. Others may feel different, this is just my opinion based on what I have read. Keep in mind that I have a masters degree in Broscience and play a doctor on various bulletin boards... ohh boy!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with ffm, and definitely 2 serms with a deca cycle.

FeelLegit is offline New Member
    Im not expert that you can also put Some Nolvadex in your cycle

Sorry didnt specify. Will be test cyp shooting mon/thurs.

Thanks ffm much appreciated bro! So in addition to my current planned PCT. Add maybe 10-20 mg/ed nova for the 4 weeks of PCT?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    Thanks ffm much appreciated bro! So in addition to my current planned PCT. Add maybe 10-20 mg/ed nova for the 4 weeks of PCT?
    Yep 20 ed is what I would reccomend if you wanted you could decrease to 10 the last wk. Also you will likely find that you will need to run your PCT for 5-6 wks for optimal effect. Maybe hold the Torem at 60 wks 2-4 then drop to 45 wk 5 and 30 wk 6 and run the Nolva 20 wks 1-4 then go to 15 wk 5 and 10 wk 6

Also if you stop the Deca 2 wks before the cyp then you should only have to wait about 15 days to start PCT as the cyp should be to physiologic levels by then. You could stop the deca wk 10 and run the cyp to week 12, or stop the deca on wk 9 and run the cyp till wk 11. I know you probably don't wanna run the cyp longer than you need to but the Deca needs to be run as long as possible for maximum effect this is why many shy away from Deca . The reason for doin the 2 wk deal is that if you withdraw the cyp and the deca at the same time and the cyp clears while the Deca is still in effect you will hit bottom hard (0 libido, depression, etc.) by stopping the Deca 2 wks before the cyp you can avoid this suck ass situation.

PS I hope that marchmadness buys his juice of the net and get pure estrogen instead of test and forgets to aspirate and hits a vein....
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-19-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks again my friend. I'll look into lengthening out my PCT a bit. I'm excited to run this!! Wow I'm ready! Lol

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    I would get some carber or prami just incase you have any problems with prolactin. My current cycle was the first in 12 years. I always had good results with Deca in the past and never had any problems, but I started to have sore nipples in the second week. I started .25mg ED of Parmi and .50mg EOD of Arimidex and by the 4th day everything was much better. I did not get bloodwork done, but I assumed it was the Deca because I started to have a weak errection the day before my nipple got sore.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump on the caber

Thread Information