LockNLoad is offline New Member

Hi new Guy here!

Stats
    26years Old
    160 pounds
    5'5 Feet
    16%Bf

Hi First of All im new Guys here as you can see!

Im Working Out for 7 years at Weight Lifting And also im Doing Hemodialysis Blood Treatment (Kidney Failure Disease) i have never used Steroids before Ever! i Would like to Start and i would like to know your Opinion for this.

I disguise this subject with my Doctor for me to take Steroids and he Told me...As Your Doctor and as the protocol says i must to tell you that you must not use Steroids ...! But as Friend im Telling you that there is not a problem for you to use steroids as you can suffer from a less side Effects that Normal People do who use Steroids...(cause of Blood Cleasing)

So Guys i will apreciate if you tell me what i can do what to do what dosages i can do and if i can do it! Thanks!

I would be grateful if you give me your light guys!

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Man this is touchy.
    Test will increase kidney weight by water and sodium retention. I don't know what that would mean for you.
    I'd be really cautious about using anything. if your dr is willing to monitor you on cycle that is a huge plus.
    def stay away from orals and tren .
    Best advice I have is to not jump into anything and read read read.

Hey Ironside thanks about your Response!

I have Disguised with my Doctor everything and all type of Drugs of Steroids ! He Told that Water Retention and Taking too Much Protein its not a Problem At All!

I Also Have less danger to suffer from Gynecomastia cause every 2Days im getting rid off all the water in my body and im Avaible to drink 3-4litres of water every 2 days!

Now About Tren And Orals! There also not a problem! Thank God! Because when im finishing my treatments they fully give me meds and 8000Iu of Erythropeitin every 2days and also Protective Meds for Liver and Heart! Thats why he Told me if i get to use steroids i dont need to take anything for Organs Protection! Only Pregnyl and Clomiphene after my Cycle Expiration! (My Doctor used to do Steroids too! so he Knows better than me! )

carp123 is offline Banned
    tbo buddy looking at your post and your medical condition i would say dont use ,the risks are too great imo ,o know if i were you i wouldent bother and for your doctor to recomend or say its not a problem is unprofesanol of him as he can not say 100% ,its not a problem.

Carp123 Thanks man for your Response!

Yeah I know my Doctor Since i Was 12years old! Hes not Unproffesional at All! The Idea to use Steroids Was mine not His i just ask Him and he Informed me!

So Guys i Guess this isnt my lucky life! :P Well Thanks A Lot About your Information and your Help! It was Really appreciateful I Guess i must Stick to my Diet Only! Thanks a Lot Guys Cu Around!

FeelLegit is offline New Member
    Man your subject is really touchy as Ironside says but in my opinion if you ask your Doctor and he says that is Alright to use and if your getting your self-checked often i Think there is no a problem to use AAS! Do some more research as Ironside Says read read read make a Good Diet Plan and Train like an Animal!

P.S Im supporting only if those information that you gave us is Honestly and Trully Real that there is not a problem for using ASS! Good Luck!

Thread Information