MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

I think i'm gonna run some clen.. but...

so i have my next cycle planned out for beginning of may.. so i have nine weeks. I have some clen laying around and was thinking i could get my BF down from 18-19% to 15% between then and now.. i ran it before at 120mcg and barely noticed i was on it, probably going to run it at 150mcg the whole way through.. so here is my thing.. i want to run it for 6 weeks, starting probably next week, and now that i hear benadryl doesn't work i am trying to figure out the deal with Ketotifen.. I was looking around online and i only saw one website that sells it as eye drops?? I was under the assumption this stuff would be like benadryl or something and i could just get it at an online pharmacy?? am i wrong?? not trying to find a source as i have sources for steroids but my guys don't carry keto and i am not sure where to look to find it.. also, do i run it the whole time on clen or do i just take it every third week??

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Pretty sure AR-R has keto. IMO you should be able to get down to 15% BF w/o clen pretty easily.

^^^Just looked didnt see it on ar-r , my clen is from ar-r.. i already got 1.5 bottles of clen so i figured why not?? you are probably right, i could get there naturally so maybe with some clen i can get down to 12-3%??

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^^Just looked didnt see it on ar-r, my clen is from ar-r.. i already got 1.5 bottles of clen so i figured why not?? you are probably right, i could get there naturally so maybe with some clen i can get down to 12-3%??
    ive run clen a good few times mate and ive noticed fvck all diff between using it and not using it to cut bf. some say its only really good for those last few % to get into the low digits.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    keto is also an anti-histamine. i just had a doc at a walk-in clinic prescribe me some. tell him you have allergies.

sixoner is offline Member
    ar-r sells keto machine.. its in the section with the thermogenics with the clen and all....run it all the way through from day 1 the clen will stay effective

pebble is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    ive run clen a good few times mate and ive noticed fvck all diff between using it and not using it to cut bf. some say its only really good for those last few % to get into the low digits.
    Did you use it correctly? It does act on beta receptors to increase BMR a little, but its biggest role is lipolysis. You can have a large caloric deficit, but not be catabolic (in the muscular sense) because of clens role in freeing up fatty acids for fuel. Without that big deficit it doesn't really do much other than release fat into the plasma to only be restored in adipocytes again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pebble View Post
    Did you use it correctly? It does act on beta receptors to increase BMR a little, but its biggest role is lipolysis. You can have a large caloric deficit, but not be catabolic (in the muscular sense) because of clens role in freeing up fatty acids for fuel. Without that big deficit it doesn't really do much other than release fat into the plasma to only be restored in adipocytes again.
    of course i used it correctly, pebbles i know how to train etc, thanks very much all the same

thats exactly the thing used correctly it does what it does. like everything else its not a miracle by far..but if you keep it effective and working optimally supplementing with keto from the beginning it works its ass off to cut. diet and training being in order respectively

before you spank me too dec I know you know whats up bro..im refering to some of the other logs and experiences i've read...you know how it goes bro some people swear by it and some say it doesn't work only one way to find out
    Last edited by sixoner; 02-23-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    thats exactly the thing used correctly it does what it does. like everything else its not a miracle by far..but if you keep it effective and working optimally supplementing with keto from the beginning it works its ass off to cut. diet and training being in order respectively
    i seem to rem one of the respected vets on here rubbishing the benadryl and keto thing as a complete myth.

clen gave me a rush to train, that was it. i used it 5 times in all trying diff things, was able do the same (meet comp weight) without it

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i seem to rem one of the respected vets on here rubbishing the benadryl and keto thing as a complete myth.

clen gave me a rush to train, that was it. i used it 5 times in all trying diff things, was able do the same (meet comp weight) without it
    Having tried benadryl with clen i do not believe in it. I stick to 2 on 2 off with great results. I do not plan on using keto because the method i use works great for me.

From what i have read the benadryl method has been proven to do nothing but keto supposedly works

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Having tried benadryl with clen i do not believe in it. I stick to 2 on 2 off with great results. I do not plan on using keto because the method i use works great for me.

From what i have read the benadryl method has been proven to do nothing but keto supposedly works
    just as a point of interest, what bf % are you at?

of course i used it correctly, pebbles i know how to train etc, thanks very much all the same
    I am not saying you do not know how to train. But there is a lot of misinformation out there about clen . One of the biggest pieces is that it speeds up your metabolism and you can eat normal and expect weight loss. It will not happen; that’s not its primary mechanism of action.

in my experience ketotifen works without a doubt...benadryl does not

Blog Entries
    I am not saying you do not know how to train. But there is a lot of misinformation out there about clen. One of the biggest pieces is that it speeds up your metabolism and you can eat normal and expect weight loss. It will not happen; that’s not its primary mechanism of action.
    yeah mate, i know, i dont believe tht sorta crap at all. the bottom line is that no one should eat crap at all in a training context, all these things we use are only tools, everthing else must be on target in the 1st place

Blog Entries
    in my experience ketotifen works without a doubt...benadryl does not
    maybe im wrong on the keto then, maybe it was mentioned in a diff context

maybe im wrong on the keto then, maybe it was mentioned in a diff context
    I have read the same as you. But I did find that Benadryl works - Measured body temps and HR daily.

Blog Entries
    I have read the same as you. But I did find that Benadryl works - Measured body temps and HR daily.
    and how does that give conclusive evidence, temp could be attributed to something else?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If im not mistaken im pretty sure it has been proven that benadryl does nothing to refresh the receptors

Blog Entries

and how does that give conclusive evidence, temp could be attributed to something else?
    It could be ... But it rose as I took clen as well as my jitters. As the jitters reduced so did the temp (middle of week 2- about 10 days). As I took Benadryl (day 15) the temp increased and jitters came back to just a under the previous consistent temp over the course of 7 days. It could be contributed to placebo, because well that shit works for everything, but thats the flaw with any uncontrolled case study.

Blog Entries
    i tend to side with ronnies post and the scores of ppl that found it didnt do jack for them either

What he posted is bang on. Only problem is in the human model we have many secondary and tertiary pathways and messengers that are not all understood. Pretty much we have backup systems for everything so it’s hard to be very definitive until all variables are understood. But I do understand the logic and just tried my own case study to see what happened. I was pleased with it. If next time around I see the same results I will know what works for me. If I see different results maybe my opinion will change.

just to clarify do i run the keto at 1mg ED??

for what its worth I use 2mg of keto ED when on clen . every night after last meal.

and I agree with ronnie 100%

for what its worth I use 2mg of keto ED when on clen . every night after last meal.

and I agree with ronnie 100%
    ok cheers thank you

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ar-r does sell keto,bro you could shed that in a couple weeks with out anything just cutting back on cals/ a little morning cardio.IM not telling you anything you dont know obviously. JUST POSTING BRO
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^^Just looked didnt see it on ar-r, my clen is from ar-r.. i already got 1.5 bottles of clen so i figured why not?? you are probably right, i could get there naturally so maybe with some clen i can get down to 12-3%??

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    just another foreign chemical your putting in your body .(just not worth the unknown dangers to me) ill try to limit what goes in. but i was considering it until i researched it . at least with test its already present in the body.
    i tend to side with ronnies post and the scores of ppl that found it didnt do jack for them either

Thread Information