yusuf028 is offline New Member

i thinking this cycle.. what do you say to me?

hi all of you.. i join from turkey.. (i am sorry because my english is bad!)

personal informations;

20 years old
    3,5 years lifting
    209 lbs
    74 inch (188 cm)
    bf %17 (i want to get down 13-14)

and.. my cycle will be like this;

500 mg/w testestorone e. only
    10 weeks (or 12weeks??)

pct;

2 weeks after last test pin
    Week 15 - 18 clomid 100/100/50/50
    Week 15 - 18 nolva 40/40/20/20

yes bros.. i want your comments about my first cycle and pct? what are your advices??

liveinyourbody is offline New Member
    I say dont! @ 20 your system is still growing, if you put "fake" test into your body now you will shut down your own natural test. You might not get it restarted worst case scenario, which means "limp dick" for a long time..steriods arent bad when your system is more mature and you can control things like blood pressure and monitor blood work. Im talking from exp and im sure every other user on this board will agree with what i have said. If you are looking for results diet #1, then if you want get some protien and creatine and a good pre workout and hit the weights harder than you ever have imagined you could!
    Good luck bud!

liveinyourbody thx 4 your comment... i join you but understand me please.. i cant growing more.. i am carefully always for my foods supplements, training, sleeping.. yeah buddy i thinking cycle..

liveinyourbody is offline New Member
    I cant hold your hand and tell you no, if your going to do it you are going to do it but take advice from someone who has been in your position before and has wished after the cycle I never went and did it bc it fu**ed my whole system up could have sex , had no erection power and no want for anything sex related. Also you run the chance of getting worse sides than that, like your sperm loosing potency (never having a child) getting bi** tits, estrogen storage.TRUST ME YOU CAN ALWAYS GROW MORE NATURALLY! CHANGE YOUR DIET, CHANGE THE WAY YOU LIFT, CHANGE THE INTENSITY YOU LIFT WITH. If I trained you for 3 months you would understand what I mean when I say you can still grow more, you need to kick your own ass and make the change first before you turn to easy answer. Steriods will not change you always for the better and they are not the "eat fat and build muscle" magic pill everybody thinks they are, if not used correctly MAJOR side effects and you will get straight fat. Hope other people chime in also , but again you will do what you want.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    To young.Now if you been reading on this fourm.You know the rules.Sorry.

liveinyourbody you're right, i join you again.. all of your advices are true..absolutely..also i trust you. now anyone is clear. just i thinking.. i opened of your comments. thx again.

songdog i dont now the rules. is my age the problem for the advices? thx (god! why i'm 20!!)
    Last edited by yusuf028; 02-24-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Hey op you are a big guy but still underage for any cycles. Do you have any pics? Lets try and get you down lower in the bodyfat range and work with that.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Still too young. Don't do it.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member

layeazy is offline Banned
    If your just gonna do which sounds like you are...

Good luck hope you recover

Thread Information