cbk
    cbk is offline New Member

mid-cyle issues?

Hey guys, on my first cycle and into the 5th week

cycle was as follows:

1-4 dbol
    1-10 test e

I was definitely feeling the dbol but now that ive start to come off it im not feeling anything at all, by now I'm sure I should be experiencing standard test sides but really nothing, I just feel normal. Could this be a pinning issue? The last two pins of week 5 I had some blood come out (blood only went into syrnge once so I re-pinned). ie, could the test have come out during pinning with the blood and now my test blood levels have gone back down? I'm not really sure what to do, maybe I should cut my cycle short now and save the rest for another cycle after pct? At the end of week 4 I was beasting it in the gym and now my strength has just one doooooown. Any help or advice would be great. My diet is pretty decent, high cal and high protein/carb so I'm sure that is no issue. I really urgently need help as I have another pin tom0orrow (thurs) and I want to figure this out asap.

Any advice/help much appreciated!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    well silly question but will be asked.

are you 100% sure your test is good.?

test can take a lil longer to kick in that 5. but really not much long to be honest.

id say give in another wek or two and if you dont see any gains. then it could be bunk.

cbk
    fair q. I had the dbol and test from the same source and the person supplies to quite a lot of people so I'm going to go with it being good. obviously you never know until you try. But I doubt they would give me good dbol and fake t. Who knows.

Either way, if I have screwed up the pins and the next ones go well, I'm guessing that by the last two potentially being shit pins my whole cycle could be ****ed now?

Cheers t-gunz, any feedback q's are appreciated heaps

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    im not sure im understanding you right... you aspirated, and got some blood, so you re-poked and all was good... unless you dropped the plunger before you re-poked (that wouldnt go unnoticed) then IMO theres no problem with the inject.

just be patient, maybe you saw the nearly instant look dbol gives you and got excited?? idk, but keep eating, keep lifting, keep pinning. stick to the program, hopefully its not bunk!

best of luck, keep us informed!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    He is 21 guys.
    You should stop this cycle now and get run a good PCT.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    to young ,you could do permanent damage.

cbk
    You again Tigershark, seriously? We had this discussion in another thread. The age I listed on the account was just chosen at random; I'm not 21, and regardless of my age why would you just chime in and not offer some serious advice. So could you please just contribute or leave? Actually, just leave and don't post in my threads please.

Anyway, to answer fender, I did aspirate , got some blood and re-pinned and it went fine, but some blood did come out after I pulled the syringe out and I'm just paranoid the test came out with it. Is this likely, do you think? Also, a question about blood levels; because it takes a number of weeks for test to build up in your blood and have an effect, do you think that missing two pins would be like putting my blood t levels back down to a low level (around normal because of the half-life of test enth) and therefore by missing two pins, to continue would be a waste of time as I would have to wait another 4+ weeks for it to affect? Today is thursday (2nd pin of the week) and uncertain how to progress. I am genuinely experiencing no sides or change at all, though before the last two pins I definitely was experiencing sides so I feel like the last two pins could have gone wrong and my blood t levels have gone down. So I really just need to know if I should continue (going on the assumption that I ****ed up the last two injections because that is a possibility), or jump to PCT now and save the rest for another cycle down the track.

Cheers for any useful advice and comments

Panamera is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbk View Post
    You again Tigershark, seriously? We had this discussion in another thread. The age I listed on the account was just chosen at random; I'm not 21, and regardless of my age why would you just chime in and not offer some serious advice. So could you please just contribute or leave? Actually, just leave and don't post in my threads please.

Anyway, to answer fender, I did aspirate , got some blood and re-pinned and it went fine, but some blood did come out after I pulled the syringe out and I'm just paranoid the test came out with it. Is this likely, do you think? Also, a question about blood levels; because it takes a number of weeks for test to build up in your blood and have an effect, do you think that missing two pins would be like putting my blood t levels back down to a low level (around normal because of the half-life of test enth) and therefore by missing two pins, to continue would be a waste of time as I would have to wait another 4+ weeks for it to affect? Today is thursday (2nd pin of the week) and uncertain how to progress. I am genuinely experiencing no sides or change at all, though before the last two pins I definitely was experiencing sides so I feel like the last two pins could have gone wrong and my blood t levels have gone down. So I really just need to know if I should continue (going on the assumption that I ****ed up the last two injections because that is a possibility), or jump to PCT now and save the rest for another cycle down the track.

You need to realize that the Vets that are advising you to quit and get on PCT asap ARE giving you good advice. Given that you posted 21 as your age, and you claim that you are not leads me to believe that you are much younger, and posted the universal "I am an adult in most countries" age. To the best of my knowledge lying about your age is grounds for dismissal from the forums. At any rate- I would certainly get on a PCT ASAP or say hello to permanent HPTA shutdown followed by HRT/TRT forever.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    to young ,you could do permanent damage.
    ^^^ Great advice from someone that knows about this stuff.

cbk
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
    You need to realize that the Vets that are advising you to quit and get on PCT asap ARE giving you good advice. Given that you posted 21 as your age, and you claim that you are not leads me to believe that you are much younger, and posted the universal "I am an adult in most countries" age. To the best of my knowledge lying about your age is grounds for dismissal from the forums. At any rate- I would certainly get on a PCT ASAP or say hello to permanent HPTA shutdown followed by HRT/TRT forever.
    They are not giving relevant advice. To settle this, I am 24 and posted the age I did as I do this on every forum when I sign up (just pick anything at random as it is such a minor and trivial issue); I didn't know this was going to provoke countless useless posts in EVERY thread I make when I'm actually asking for some serious advice and instead not getting any relevant responses. So, can people please move past such a trivial aspect and provide some suggestions of value instead since I am in need of relevant advice asap. I don't have the luxury of time to sit here and have moot arguments.

cbk
    I want to say that I DO understand where your posts are coming from, however they are directed towards a NON ISSUE. Can people please keep their posts relevant to the thread topic instead of chiming in with their self-assumed omniscience please?

Thanks again for useful comments

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    This reminds me of a scene in an episode of Beavis and Butt-Head where they try to buy beer and the clerk is like "how old are you boys?" "Uhh 15, I mean... 27."

Cbk, I don't buy it for a second that you're 24, but I'll leave that for someone else to scold you with. What were the doses of the test-e and d-bol you were/are taking?

cbk
    Do you not undestand what moot means? I don't care what you 'buy', this is an on-line forum and as far as you know I am simply someone with a keyboard and internet connection. Even if I were 21, I am still looking for help on a completely unforseeable issue. So how about people start showing their age and maybe help me out? As I have mentioned over and over, I would greatly appreciate if I could get some help with steroids on basically THE MAIN STEROID FORUM...

Wow, good to see that when I come asking for assistance becaue I genuinely need urgent help, all I get is extraneous comments.

Doses were 35mg ED 1-4 dbol
    standard 500 ew test enth.

Anyway, I have continued with pinning/diet/routine due to lack of anything informative being posted.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are to young

scobbs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You are to young
    gf chopper y wood u even bother to post that, ur useless.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by cbk View Post
    You again Tigershark, seriously? Yes me again and I am not going anywhere. We had this discussion in another thread. The age I listed on the account was just chosen at random; I'm not 21, Calling bullshit on this right now. and regardless of my age why would you just chime in and not offer some serious advice. So could you please just contribute or leave? Actually, just leave and don't post in my threads please. Public forum and will post where I want to.

Anyway, to answer fender, I did aspirate , got some blood and re-pinned and it went fine, but some blood did come out after I pulled the syringe out and I'm just paranoid the test came out with it. Is this likely, do you think? Another example of you not doing research. Also, a question about blood levels; because it takes a number of weeks for test to build up in your blood and have an effect, do you think that missing two pins would be like putting my blood t levels back down to a low level (around normal because of the half-life of test enth) and therefore by missing two pins, to continue would be a waste of time as I would have to wait another 4+ weeks for it to affect? Today is thursday (2nd pin of the week) and uncertain how to progress. I am genuinely experiencing no sides or change at all, though before the last two pins I definitely was experiencing sides so I feel like the last two pins could have gone wrong and my blood t levels have gone down. So I really just need to know if I should continue (going on the assumption that I ****ed up the last two injections because that is a possibility), or jump to PCT now and save the rest for another cycle down the track.

The best advice you are going to get is to stop the cycle before you damage your endocrine system permanently. But of course you will not so look forward to a life of no erections and hair loss. Sure the little scamps you run around with are going to love rubbing on your limp wood. I am never going to tell you want to hear which is waht you want. You want a vet to come on here and tell you it's ok to cycle at your age. And all this picked at random crap is just that crap.
    Last edited by Tigershark; 02-24-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    The best advice you are going to get is to stop the cycle before you damage your endocrine system permanently. But of course you will not so look forward to a life of no erections and hair loss. Sure the little scamps you run around with are going to love rubbing on your limp wood. I am never going to tell you want to hear which is waht you want. You want a vet to come on here and tell you it's ok to cycle at your age. And all this picked at random crap is just that crap.
    Time for a vet to intervene. No one on here will tell you what you want to hear- the advice that everyone has posted is for the most part unanimous. Unfortunately age does play a factor in this, and we HIGHLY doubt that a vet or RESPONSIBLE user on this forum will advise you to permanently shut down your HPTA / go on TRT forever / lose your hair / libido all so that you can finish your cycle only to end up gaining 5 pounds after pct. Unfortunately the ONLY solution to your problems is to quit your cycle, and get on PCT asap before you lose the ability to maintain an erection without a vacuum and pills. I speak for everyone here when I say that you should consider the level of arrogance in your tone- don't be surprised if you get no help at all let alone advice to quit. And pertaining to your comment regarding age- feel free to check any of our profiles if you wish to know- none of us have arbitrarily chosen an age to use to falsely represent ourselves- we all realize that it would be as stupid as lying about our body-fat or height as it certainly helps others provide accurate responses to our questions- age matters. It would be like posting fake values to a blood test to influence a favorable response. How is this helping you at all?

AS PER DRUMMERBOY: (GO LOOK AT THE STICKIES!)

Exclamation When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

First - if your new to this and you dont get through this whole list, put down the vial, the needle and walk away. You lack the initiative to even get started

1) Your under 25 (ish). Your natty test is still likely high, and you probably still have room to grow. You may not have spent the time reaching your natural limit, which is the best time to consider a boost. Choice is yours tho! This varies from person to person, but is a pretty good general rule. If you're a teen, dont even think about it. Why would you? Your likely jacked on natty test right now! Use it!

2) You dont know what your doing with the actual steroids , hgh, slin, pct stuff etc. You have no real knowledge of each compound, proper dosing, side effects etc. This can lead to more problems than good. An intimate knowledge of anything you put in your body should be common sense! That goes for PCT too. And these should only be used once you have the 3 major foundations down (see 4,5,6)

3) You havent trained for at least a couple years. Just ask the guys who start training, jump onto a cycle, get huge and tear a tendon in half. Steroids grow muscle. Not tendons or connective tissue. One of the most common reasons for injury is huge strong muscles overpower tendons - try this if you want to feel some hefty pain. I made this mistake. You dont want to tear a tendon or muscle cause you didnt take the time to develope your connective tissue or your nervous system. Yes, these other 2 guys are VERY important to muscle growth and avoiding injury.

4) You dont know how to eat. This is the first of the 3 major foundations. Lifting without fuel is very foolish, you cant build a house without bricks (protein) or mortar (carbs, fat). The right foods, in the right proportions, at the right time. Understanding macro nutrients, calories, your BMR, how to gain, how to lose, micronutrients (vitamins, minerals) and supplements is pretty much at the top of the list in importance. Without this, quit now. Your wasting your time.

5) You dont know how to lift, the second foundation. Proper training is essential for the fastest growth. Knowing your lifting is a necessity, and helps you get the fastest gains in the shortest time and stay injury free. How much would it suck if you were halfway through a cycle, ripping your shirts, and you blow your back with an improper squat? It sucks lots.

6) You dont know how to rest, the third foundation. The most common failure for us guys tryin to get huge is overtraining. Yes you can overtrain on AAS. I know i know... we want it NOW not later! A little knowledge in basic human biology is a must here - you grow OUTSIDE the gym, damage muscle INSIDE the gym. Proper rest periods and sleep patterns will aid your growth so much, as opposed to overtraining and stunting yourself... a very easy line to cross.

7) You lack discipline. In order to learn all this, you need to get it done and stick with it. That goes for all of it - diet, training, rest, cycling and everything in between. Why put your body through all this without getting the most out of it. Messing with your endocrine system can be some serious stuff, and there are consequenses. If you dont have the time to dig in and learn, you could waste your time and end up more out of shape then you started, or worse, you could get hurt.

8) You lack the mental stability to handle the sides. Physical and mental side effects vary from person to person, and usually increase as doses increase. Physical sides can range from water retention to more serious conditions like gyno or high blood pressure. Mental sides can be something like increased libido (not so bad) to increased temper. If you cant overcome sides either mentally or physically, you may not be fit to use.

9) When you get all the above information right, know it front and back and can put it into practice, you just might be ready.... BUT.... make sure you get good quality AAS, dont mess with garbage. This can be a challenge, especially lately, but put the time in! You dont want something fake for a ton of $$$, or worse, an abcess! Be very aware of your sources, make sure they are tried and true. Beware of online "pharms" and all that BS. Even some reputable onliners are selective scammers. Be very cautious, take your time, and get good gear and pct stuff!

10) You didnt take the time to read this list 2x

Are you ready to cycle?

~DB~
    Last edited by Panamera; 02-24-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Thread Information