dolla$ign is offline New Member

HCG broken vial- What to do?

I received some pregnyl and the top of the amp was cracked off. All of the pellet/powder was still in tact and in the amp.

Is there anything I need to do to store it as I was wanting to use it about a month or longer from now? It should still be good as long as I keep it sterile. Do I need to keep the powder in the freezer to help with longevity?

Also I have some BAC water from AR-R from last August still left over. Can I use that to mix with it? It should still be good if I kept it in a cool, dark place, correct?

Thanks all...

upperhandy is offline Member
    well it is certainly no longer sterile since the amp is cracked open.....
    but you should probably be fine as long as you keep it in a dark dry space (do you have access to some of those desiccation packets, like the ones you see in vitamin bottles?)
    when you are ready to use it reconstitute it with the BAC water

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Even sealed, and before reconstituting the HCG is very sensitive, and subject to "break down" when exposed to heat or moisture.
    Fact is, you donīt know how potent it is, especially a "month or more "from now.

Cīm on......order another vial.....and order another Bac water...$3-$4?? = 1 beer.......

dolla$ign is offline New Member
    I could reconstitute it right now if I needed to but I don't need to take my hcg yet, I'm only 3 days in. If i reconstitute now it would only be good for 30-45 days (from what I could find) and then when I need to start taking it, it would be no good. I want to find a way to properly store the hcg so when I want to start using it in a month or so, it will still work. Any ideas for that or am I eff'ed?

Thread Information