getbrolick is offline New Member

Clen/T3 Dosage please critique

Hey guys got by clen / t3 today and had a couple of questions. Ive used clen plenty of times before with great results now ive decided to throw t3 in the mix no anabolic lost my source :-( my questions are as follows ive done research but get mixed reviews.

1. what doseage should i start with on t3 should i ramp up and down or just start taking 75 mcg with my normal does of clen.

2. do i have to take clen differently ? now that i am using t3 ? i follow perfectbeats method of taking clen. or should i follow jack87s way of taking these products

3. do i have to do pct of t3 when done with the cycle or ramping down would be that same so my t4 production doesnt stop.

4.how long can i take clen/t3 for i was going to take clen non stop with benadryl every 3rd week how long can i take the t3 for is there a period of time i should stop ?

any help would be greatly appreciated ive been looking for all of the answers above thought i would try and get them all in one place. or if theres a link that would help as well.

oh both products are from ar-r lion.

Thanks

getbrolick

RaZr is offline Member
    Benadryl does not work you need keto or you need to use a 2 week protocol

hardworking is offline New Member
    I got this off another board from "THE CAPTIN"

My exact schedule.. Well, how about protocol. And if you would like exact everything, I kept a detailed journal in a spreadsheet I'd be will to share via mail.

Here is something I posted a while back.. Note this is what I did, everyone may not agree, but it worked for me:

Clen - Taper up only
    T3 - Taper up/down

Run them both at the same time... Here is a quick write up on Clen:

Just posted this on another thread. I'll do a complete write up on Clen and T3 eventually... But this should give you the basics on what you need to know:

Clen - Do you research on the sides. Here is a brief way to run it (I've had excellent results doing it exactly this way.

Run it in 2 - 3 week cycles.

Week 1-9
    Clen week 1-3 and 7-9
    Benadryl week 2-3 and 8-9 (read up on this, it cleans the beta 2 receptors allowing you to pull another week)

Side affect - Increased heart rate, shakes, general bad mood, cramps - Most of which subside after your first week.

Here is the key with Clen - For men, you should cycle 100-200 MCG, Woman are no more than 100. YOU need to figure out your max dosage EVERYTIME you do a 3 week cycle. Doing this is simple, start at 40mcgs for a couple of days then move to 80. If after week one most of the shakes and headaches are gone, bump it again. Continue to bump every other day until your sides return or you reach 200 mcgs a day. If at any point your sides return, bump it down a notch.

Things to remember
    1. Don't be an idiot - don't start clen at 100 mcg a day, start at 40 mcg.
    2. Using Clen beyond 3 weeks even with the Benadryl is useless (less bang for the buck UNLESS you are using it for it's anti-catabolic affects only)
    3. Take 3 weeks off before cycling on both again
    4. Take Taurine, Potassium, and Magnesium 3 times a day (follow the instructions on the bottle) and drink tons of water - This will help lessen the cramps you will eventually have.
    5. READ UP ON CLEN - there are plenty of sources on the net, use them.
    6. Last but not least, you do NOT need to taper off clen... just on.

For the T3 - taper up/down at (all values are MCGs) - this is for a total of three weeks (yes run it with Clen) 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25

So just like with clen, run 2 cycles (3 weeks each) - complete cycle should look like:

Cycle Length - 9 weeks
    Clen - Weeks 1-3 and 7-9
    Benadryl week 2-3 and 8-9
    T3 - Weeks 1-3 and 7-9
    Mag/Potas/Taurine week 1-9
    Liv 52 - follow the directions on the bottle

Hope this helps

I hope this is cool... Here are the pics of his 10 month change

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lss.jpg 
Views:	48830 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	114197

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frnt.jpg 
Views:	88138 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	114196

getbrolick is offline New Member
    awsome results bro and this is from you just using clen /t3 no gear ? Yea ive used clen plenty of times this is just my first clen/t3 cycle wanted to know if i needed to do any thing differently. my thought were to run the same way you were running it. Thanks for the info.

not me.. from another board "The Captin"...
    but yes he said good diet and t3/clen

Thread Information