Week 7 Tues thru Monday

1 pill am and 2 pills pm

Week 8 Tues thru Thursday Friday thru Monday

1 pill am and 1 pill pm 1 pill pm

T-BombII:

Week 8 Tues thru Thursday Friday thru Monday

1 am 2 am

1 pm 1 pm

Weeks 9 – 12 (or until bottle is empy) 2 pills am and 2 pills pm.

Creatine:

Week 7 Tues thru Sat Sun – Mon

5g am 5g pre (or am)

5g pm 5g post (or pm)

5g pre

5g post

Wk 8-12 10g/day: 5g pre and post wkt or am and pm (on non-wkt days)

For weeks 8 – 12, an arginine or l-carnitine based vasodilation product would be helpful as well. Other options to maintain and gain would include the Asteroid Stack from ******* and products containing beta alanine, high amounts of leucine, 1,3 dimethyl, and HMB. You will want to take the cycle support on the off day of the M-Drol and Havoc. This is a pluse so it is not as harsh as a straight run of M-Drol but it is a good idea to take it.

As a general rule, always take plenty of protein and a multi-vitamin every day.

Stats
    Long time training in the past.
    Bf 20% ish (quess)
    No cycle history.

Now I know that I should be running Test Enan with this, but no able to come by it at this time.

Also I will not be doing this anytime soon, but this is what I was send from a pal of mine and what he has done.

Please Marcus and other vets please critic. Like I said i am not running soon, but thinking of it.

Panamera is offline Junior Member
    Wait till you can get test.
    Last edited by Panamera; 02-28-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: missed something op wrote.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    MDROL is the real deal. I would stack it with some testosterone .

Barnett_56 is offline New Member
    I know man, but with random piss tests at work it makes me nervous for one. Also I do not really know where to get it. I mean I have 2 sites, but I need source checks first and that has to wait. I am not trying to rush into anything, but I have a good contact and also I am a bit scared to shove an inch and a half pin in my ass.

Panamera is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnett_56 View Post
    I know man, but with random piss tests at work it makes me nervous for one. Also I do not really know where to get it. I mean I have 2 sites, but I need source checks first and that has to wait. I am not trying to rush into anything, but I have a good contact and also I am a bit scared to shove an inch and a half pin in my ass.
    From all accounts it really is not that bad- and if you feel better knowing this it is more like an inch and a quarter. You can inject into quads, lats, delts- there are a number of places. I personally think that quads are a good way to go. I would be more afraid of destroying my liver with that stuff than injecting.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    I lost all my size gains on Mdrol, even with an extensive pct. Orals only aren't the way to go, and it completely thrashed my liver. Wait till you can get some test e and just do that the right way.

Sh^t man. i was really looking forward to this. I knew what the answers would be though. Is there any benefits from it?

layeazy is offline Banned
    y the crazy spacing is an effort to read

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnett_56 View Post
    Sh^t man. i was really looking forward to this. I knew what the answers would be though. Is there any benefits from it?
    In all honesty dude, you will get really pumped up on it, only to lose most of it after pct. I did everything right as well, even had a natty t booster alongside my nolva, which I dosed very generously. I just spent so much money on support supps and then getting several blood tests done to ensure my liver was recovering fully. To me, it just wasn't worth it. The health risks MIGHT have been worth it, had I kept half the gains. Some strength was retained, but none of the size was. People actually asked if I stopped lifting weights about a month after pct. Very discouraging, even though I was stronger than before. You just lose that pump and fullness that you have, but with an oral, many people can't hang on to much at all. Def do the research and hit the test. I'm about your age and weight too, def look into the real deal. That stuff is for kids, lol.

Big; I really appreciate it. I just am not sure what to do. I have been searching for about 2 years to find something and finally things landed on my lap by being more aggresive in my search. I am wondering if I do do it, if it will make me want to step into the Test as I will finally see gains. I kind of need a mind F^*k like that to wanna really step up.

Thread Information