Thread: test e question

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

test e question

stupid question here im sure so bare with me starting my first injection today my amp says 250 mg in one i have a 3 cc syringe 23 gauge needle and it is really tough too pull out should i get a bigger needle and also on the syringe would the mark 1 would that be 1000 mg cause if so it doesnt seem right when i load the syringe if so i want too load 200mg which would be on the 2 mark i believe??

layeazy is offline Banned
    yeah mate i use 19 guage to pull it out and use a 23 to inject.

fck what about the syringe doesnt make sense i have 250 mg amps and trying too draw out too 200 mg with a 3 cc syringe would that be too the 2 mark

awms is offline Senior Member
    I would like to start by saying nice pic! haha if thats you gf good job!

Most needles are set up so that mark 1 is 1lm I beleve. it should go 1,2,3 so 250mg is mark one. Unless I am reading your question wrong?

Also by hard to pull out do you mean pull out of the stoper on the top of the bottle? or do you mean your leg?

awms is offline Senior Member
    1cc = 1ML or 250mg

oh so the 1 mark would mean 250 mg on a 3cc/ml syringe when i mean pull out i have these lil glass amps where the tops pop off it is almost impossible too suck the test up in the syringe and the one time i got it in there there was also a decent size air bubble in the syringe with the test any way around this

okay so now that i got that how do you keep the air bubbles out when drawing it in syringe i pulled the required amount but there is a small air bubble in syringe

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I drew from amps with 23g and never had an issue, it just takes a little longer. Pull the plunger back a little at a time and leave it till the test fills and then pull back a little more and so on. If you want to shoot 200 fill to .8 on the syringe and then put the remaining test in another syringe and cap and save it till the next shot and keep repeating this process.

okay thanks guys

Thread Information