Thread: 1st winny cycle

anabolics1 is offline New Member

1st winny cycle

running my first winny(injectable) cycle in about a month. Ive read 50mg ED is the dosage. Im stacking it with sust 250 and tren A. I train 5 days a week mon-fri weight training with 20min of cardio ED. Now do i inject even on the weeknds when i dont train? Or just on the days i train? I know the half life is very short in the body. Also when i pin should i rotate muscles? Ive heard winny is very painful on preceding days and the injection itself. And dont want to keep hitting the same muscle to create more pain for myself. If somebody that has experience with using winny could help me out that would be great, thanks.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Sounds like you need more research...If you have to ask if you should rotate sites, you shouldn't be doing this at all.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ agreed. As much as you wont want to hold off, research your ass off and then come back to the table with what you wanna do. Also way too many compounds for a first cycle.

Stats would be helpful too. And for pete sake use the search button.... it'll answer all your questions..

ok stupid question about rotating sites, this is my 3rd cycle not my first. i have researched as much as i think i can about winny, thts why im here asking a question to see if someone could answer it. ive never used an ED ass. ive only stuck with tren an test for ass.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    AAS not ASS.......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winny is brutal to inject.

My bad, in all fairness though if you've cycled before you should know the inject. questions, just sounded a little fishy. If you read up on winny you'd know you could drink it and not have to inject it ED.. Post up your proposed cycle, length doses etc so we can help ya out a little more.
    ex
    wk 1-4 x(substance) Xmg/wk (or day)
    wk 1-10

etc.

AAS* my bad lol

I have heard that you could drink but wasnt to sure. Like i said ive never used an aas ED have always used tren an test so only 2 days a week.
    week 1-8 (tren) 300mg a week
    week 1-10 (sust 250) 500mg a week
    week 4-10 (winny) 50mg ED

If you think i should put the winny in else where let me know, im looking to cut.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    You said in your first post you're using Tren A...You should be injecting EOD at the very least with that stuff...Not twice a week...

In all honesty if your using sust you should be injecting that ED or EOD at least to fully utilize all the esters involved (since it has prop in it and that needs to be an EOD at minimum) With that being said you can get away with 2x a week but you're constantly fluctuating the shorter esters in your blood... Def need the tren A EOD at minimum...

Any anti-es? or anti prolactins?
    What about pct.

lay it all out for us bud.

Then maybe its not trenA, my source is a amateur body builder an my buddy gets it for me so i dont know him, so cant ask him personally i go by what my buddy tells me which he says the dude tells him but its tren100 and hes the one that told me the dosage an the days to pin, but i have done research on it. going by what he says not the best idea but my past cycles i have gotten great results. magic i appreciate you not bein a ball buster lol. So if i use the sust an i pin EOD how many mgs in each shot, or how many each week? I know the the sust is a 4 type blend and i know the prop needs to be shot ED or EOD but i kinda looked past it since the others have longer esters. I was thinking of taking armidex during my cycle to not get the bloat from the test, but for my pct i use formadrol and trib 650. i was told that the formadrol is the same as noval and armidex but i have always been a bit iffy about it. but the guy stands by it and says its the same? I no i dont no everything about aas, i learn something new everyday and always will. Btw im 6'1 205lbs, 26yrs old. deff under 10% bf

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I'm not trying to be a ball buster, I'm just looking out for you. Some of your responses make me suspicious. I mean bro, you don't even know exactly what compound you're taking.

the tren should say on the bottle the dose, so you should be able to find that out. As far as the sust. (or if it's tren A) you'd have to figure out A. how much you want to take in a week and B. how often you wanna do it (ED or EOD) then divide the weekly dose by the number of days to get dose per shot. I'm not saying how you did it before won't work but to keep blood levels most stable you'd wanna do them more frequent, but most importantly you gotta figure out the dose and what kind of tren you have.

It is trenA so instead of the twice a week itd be 4 times a week at 75mg a shot, since im doin 300mg a week. And with the sust im doin 500mg a week, and im gana do EOD so 125mg in each shot. thats alot of pinning lol. I appreciate that you guys are helpin me out with this, espically magic. Mr easy kinda sounded like you were bein a ball buster at first but i do understand where your coming from. I havent ran sust yet either so thanks again with help. my cycles before i ran trenA and cyp, and even tho i ran the tren not quite right. i still got good results with strength and muscle gains also kept about 75-80% of my gains. hopefully knowning now the right dosage my gains will be greater.

so the question i still have is with the winnny, take that shit everyday even on none workout days right? And have any of you guys heard of the pct formadrol? is it the same to noval or armidex? posted it in the pct threads but noone responded to it, just a 100 views

possible to mix the tren and sust in one syringe?

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Winny is brutal to inject.
    is it really? i've never done it but plan on putting it in my second cycle....i've been told it's great for fast twitch muscle fibers and increasing speed/quickness/agility for sports?

Might as well just do both EOD and yes you can mix them. With EOD pinning I usually do the math using a two week schedule (14/2 gives you 7 shots in 2 weeks). For the tren i'd just go w 75 EOD which will work out to 525/2 wk or roughly 260 a week. The sust at 125 eod will give you 875 or 437 a week...
    I've read about formadrol briefly but don't remember enough to comment on that.

As far as the winny I've never touched it the whole dries out joint things makes me shy away since I already have issues w them from old sports injuries.

Thread Information