joejoe29 is offline New Member

Decrease dosage mid cycle?

Firstly to give a backround I consider myself an intermediate user as I have used responsibly on and off for a handfull of years at this point. Unfortunately I made a mistake and I am trying to learn from it. I am on a cycle with Dbol and Test Enanthate accompanied by arimidex throughout cycle. I am used to getting 250mg/ml the problem being is that I had received for the first time Test E 400mg/ml. I wasn't thinking and suffered a brain freeze. I though I was dosing 500mgs for the first four weeks when actually I was dosing 800mg. Also when I uped my dose to 750mg/ml (my normal doses from previous cycles) I was actually dosing 1200mg of Test Weekly. I am not suffering from any ill side effects besides enormous strength and muscle growth. I accompanied the cycle for the first four weeks with 50mgs daily of DBOL. I went from 170lbs (purposly dropped to that weight to compete in Martial arts) to 205lbs and I am quite lean so I am enjoying that. That problem is that I am starting to resemble Jay Cutlers little brother and I can't be getting this big at week six as I will be freakishly big at the end of my 12 week cycle. Should I lower the dose now? Will that cause me to lose any of the mass I have already accumulated? a little confused as I know thats a high dose. Any advice welcome and appreciated.

Cycle if not changed

Week 1-4 800mg of Test Enanthate weekly 50mgs dbol Daily 1mg arimidex every third day 50 mgs anavar daily
    Week 5 1200mgs test enanthate weekly 50 mgs dbol daily 1mg arimidex every third day
    Weeks 6-8 1200mgs test enanthate weekly 1mg arimidex evert third day
    Weeks 8-10 1200mgs test enanthate weekly 50mgs anavar daily 1 mg armidex every third day
    Weeks 10-12 800mgs Test Enanthate weekly 50 mgs anavar daily 1 mg arimidex every third day
    NOTE: WILL CONTINUE ARIMEDX 1 WEEK AFTER LAST INJECTION AND THAN STOP EVERYTHING FOR TWO WEEKS AT WHICH POINT CLOMID THERAPY WILL START AND ARIMIDEX WILL RESUME. Any thoughts.

Like I said I am eating super clean, training super hard and getting unbeleivable results. I have some experience Just want evereyones thoughts and opinions.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sure, why not. I dont see a problem with cutting down at all. What you have is working, you just dont want it to work that much so cut the dose for the rest of the cycle, no problem.

Cheers Chap

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Pics I want to see before and after

Will post some b4 and after pics later on tonight, when

sorry dont know how to post pics from cpu, asks for url. Cant I just upload from cpu.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    I don't know you have ask a vet

Thread Information