timetogetripped is offline New Member

New user of steroids going bwith a-50 50mg tablets need advice on cycling

I never use steroids before. I have purchase from primo labs 50mg anadrol -50 tablets. Im about 150 pounds and need advice on the right amount of dosage a day. I dont want overdue it.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! stats please
    weight
    BF
    workout
    goals..........thanks!

5'7
    not sure
    i do p90x along with a regular routine at the gym
    goals are to get my bench up and gain about 20 pounds.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Don't take them go make a thread in the diet section. You need food not steroids

to late for that.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    anadrol alone will do nothing for you.. you will gain 20lbs of water weight and lose it a week after you come off them. sell them to someone else and get in the diet section.. you run a high risk of damaging yourself permenantly screwing up your test levels and chance not ever being able to hav kids if you do steroids at your age.. you need to wait until your body is fully developed which happens between 23-25 y.o. you will get no advice from this board, because any advise for someone your age to do steroids is bad advice

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timetogetripped View Post
    to late for that.
    Don't be a smart ass your messing with compounds what can **** up your body. This isn't creatine so don't take this lightly or as a joke.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    18? can't believe.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    anadrol alone will do nothing for you.. you will gain 20lbs of water weight and lose it a week after you come off them. sell them to someone else and get in the diet section.. you run a high risk of damaging yourself permenantly screwing up your test levels and chance not ever being able to hav kids if you do steroids at your age.. you need to wait until your body is fully developed which happens between 23-25 y.o. you will get no advice from this board, because any advise for someone your age to do steroids is bad advice
    What the Machine Said. Everything you gain on Anadrol , you will loose it faster than you gained it. You'll gain some weight for two weeks and then drop weight and be depressed at how skinny you look again. Steroids are not the answer. The answer is good diet and training habits. If you are 130 lbs you could easily gain 20 lbs with a correct diet. You could easily pack on 20 if your 150. Anadrol has some serious, irreversible side effects on full grown adults. I can't imagine what it will do to an 18 yr old. Did you read ANYTHING about Anadrol before you purchased and took them? You should know that your gains from it don't last. I think you need to re evaluate your plan dude. Be safe.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, you don't need juice. You need a costco card.

black6 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timetogetripped View Post
    I never use steroids before. I have purchase from primo labs 50mg anadrol-50 tablets. Im about 150 pounds and need advice on the right amount of dosage a day. I dont want overdue it.
    First post and sorry about that, but did the same when i was 19 in the Army over in Germany. They are very strong and the gains you see in weight and strength will go away swiftly even if you continue to workout. Now at the age of 40 I'm surfing these boards trying to learn as much as I can about HRT, which is going to run me a$$load of cash a month. Listen to these guys, they have more knowledge then i have ever seen. Take it slow and improve your diet and stay in the gym. improvements will come. Steroids are NOT a magic pill.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah Bro think how it would be.To be out with your girl.Then the time comes.But you cant do nothing.And it can happen.To YOU! That stuff you got isnt for a beginner cycle.You are so far off track.All you need is a good diet.Good luck.

Thread Information