Thread: Cutting cycle

itsmrgreen is offline Junior Member

Cutting cycle

Im not going to be starting my cutting cycle anytime soon but i wanted to know what would be a good cutting stack i was thinking primobolan or winny but i wasnt sure what i should add with it like a form of test and how long should i do it for.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats please....

height:5'8"
    weight:175
    bf%:14
    cycle experience:I have done sust for 1 month so far and i am thinking about doing it for 4-5 months

SG2009 is offline Member
    your stat plse

Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    your stat plse
    they are in the post above

FeelLegit is offline New Member
    First of All you are too young mate for messing with AAS go and take a look at Diet Section there are some Diet Gurus there who can help you to Cut and Gain Lean Mass naturally without gear you dont need it yet!

thanks for that but i know i am too young and i wanted to get cut up quickly for my competition

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not here to tell you when you should cycle or if you're too young, but I do agree 19 is still too young. But if you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it whether some guy on a message board tells you you're too young.

So with that said, its been my experience that I get the best cutting gains mixing Sust and Winny. Usually just 250mg of sust a week with 50mg of winny ED or EOD does the trick. I would only run the winny for 6 weeks and the sustanon for 10....2 weeks before the winny and 2 weeks after.

Quote Originally Posted by topshelf75 View Post
    I'm not here to tell you when you should cycle or if you're too young, but I do agree 19 is still too young. But if you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it whether some guy on a message board tells you you're too young.

So with that said, its been my experience that I get the best cutting gains mixing Sust and Winny. Usually just 250mg of sust a week with 50mg of winny ED or EOD does the trick. I would only run the winny for 6 weeks and the sustanon for 10....2 weeks before the winny and 2 weeks after.
    Thanks for your help

Thread Information