Kilday is offline New Member

Burst Cycling

This is mostly directed to Marcus since I read a thread by him on this
    My stats are
    26 yo
    5'6
    183 lbs
    11% Bf
    I have not cycled and was going to start cycling monday at 500mg a week of sust 2x weekly. A few days ago I came across Paul Borresen burst cycle and what not. Obviously I'm not going to use the doses he brought up but I was wondering if this is something someone can use for a first cycle? I'm more then willing to prime and do everything that it takes to make this successful and was just wondering if this is recommended at all for a first timer?
    Last edited by Kilday; 03-08-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Flacco is offline Member
    I know I'm not marcus... but IMO, I think its not the best idea for a first cycle. You're talking about taking 1000 mgs a week for your first cycle!? You'll be more than happy with your gains using 500 mgs a week. 250 2x a week. By starting at a 1000mg dose, do you think you'll ever want to take a smaller weekly dose than that during future cycles? You won't be satisfied with anything less than an extreme dose. If your stats are correct, then you're obviously in shape and must have a decent idea what you're doing in the gym. I think longer first cycles are recommended because it helps to motivate people to eating and training correctly for good lengths of time. Developing good habits is very important as I'm sure you know. I don't think anyone would recommend a short burst cycle for a beginner. Start with a much smaller dose and see how your body reacts. You can always do more next time.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ^^^ i would stick to something along these lines

Why Test for a First Cycle
    Written by jimmyinkedup
    contributed by jimmyinkedup
    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...59&postcount=5

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Written by Phate
    Test beginner cycle info

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I believe Marcus would also recommend to start out slow and at the beginner level of cycling. One compound at a time. Burst cycling is something you can do after several cycles under your belt so you know how you react to certain compounds. Also priming is a big part of his recommended burst cycling. At 11% bf you are not primed

Kilday is offline New Member
    Alright figured Id ask, Ive been working out since I can remember but only started taking it serious for bout the past 2 years, Ive always been a stocky guy

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Even though you can implement a short cycle at any stage and even 500mgs per week would be a burst dose for someone who hasnt cycled before, I wouldnt reommened doing it on your first cycle. Learn how your body reacts with a simple dose first. To bring out the best of any short cycle you really need to learn how to prime, this can take 6-8 wks and can be tricky without any knowledge in reacting to your bodies needs, please read my priming thread for more inforomation.

RaZr is offline Member
    Wrong thread
    Last edited by RaZr; 03-09-2011 at 12:30 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    Alright Ill just try an 8 week prop at 100mg eod. I was going to do sust but I read more about how the different esters may cause different sides? I would assume the test is test but Ill just go with pro at 350 a week and see how my body feels. Thanks for the advice guys
    Did you post this in the wrong thread?

Thread Information