Thread: Test E??

legzy86 is offline New Member

Test E??

Just wanted to know how long it normally takes one to feel the effects of test E. A mate of mine just had his 6th pin yesterday (1ml 250mg mon and thur) but as of yet says he hasnt felt any different. I also will be taking on the same course in a few mths once i get to target weight and bf%. Cheers.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    From what I heard it should kick in at approximately 4 weeks, but everyone is different.

yeah thats what i have read also but just wanted to check. is it normal to get muscle pain around the injection site for a few days after with this also?

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legzy86 View Post
    yeah thats what i have read also but just wanted to check. is it normal to get muscle pain around the injection site for a few days after with this also?
    yes it is normal. I'm also on a Test E, Dbol cycle, it took the Test E to kick in for me around the end of the 3rd week.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i started to feel strength gain in week 3 /by 5 i started seeing results

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Between weeks 4 and 5 I felt it kick in.

JCB-MMA is offline New Member
    im on this stuff now only done my 1st pin but lookingvery forward to later weeks

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by legzy86 View Post
    what gauge needle are you using? 23g gives me pain for a few days, but 25g gives me little to no pain the next day.

Tough92 is offline Junior Member
    I'm confused what do you guys mean "kick in" meaning it dosent start working until the 4th week?so no sider,muscle gain,strenth gain,etc till 4th week?can someone explain this to me

Thanks

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough92 View Post
    I'm confused what do you guys mean "kick in" meaning it dosent start working until the 4th week?so no sider,muscle gain,strenth gain,etc till 4th week?can someone explain this to me

Thanks
    4th week thats when you start getting the "full affect"... some after 3 weeks.

Redial is offline Junior Member
    It takes time to build some gains but I have always wondered what people mean they don't feel something like test e before 4 weeks. When I do my first 250mg shot of test e, I feel the first "rush" in few hours. Next day I get these familiar side effects, red skin on my neck and little bit flushed face/chest, and my libido goes up. 2nd day I start gaining some weight and pressure feeling in muscles.

But in few days you definitely know that you're taking it, if it's real correctly dosed test.

Toosmall he is using 23 guage needles. So you recommend steping up to 25?

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    Definitely! huge difference. draw the test out with the 23g, then switch needles to a 25g. smoother plunge too. a little slower, but pain won't be an issue anymore.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redial View Post
    It takes time to build some gains but I have always wondered what people mean they don't feel something like test e before 4 weeks. When I do my first 250mg shot of test e, I feel the first "rush" in few hours. Next day I get these familiar side effects, red skin on my neck and little bit flushed face/chest, and my libido goes up. 2nd day I start gaining some weight and pressure feeling in muscles.

But in few days you definitely know that you're taking it, if it's real correctly dosed test.
    What kind of test is that???? IF you feeling it, in a few hours are you sure you are not taking test suspension???? Bro my test E is prescribed by my doctor and still, takes me at least 2.5 to 3 weeks to start feeling really full of energy, and like an 18 year old again ( IF you know what i mean) from what you are telling me in BOLD above.. that used to happen to me, when i took test Prop, but even with test prop it would take at least 24 hours to start feeling like that, NOT after a few hours....

Thanks heaps toooosmall. I will definatly be doing this once I start. And just to update my mate come round last night and reported to me that it is starting to kick in his words 'feeling like a beast' haha.

Thread Information