vxnice is offline New Member

What do you know about side effect on hair loss and small dick

hi everyone i have read all the forums on side effects but i want to know if you or any of your friends have had Hair loss happen or Small penis yes small penis not small balls.... i'm still scared about small balls cause like i've already got small balls what's going to happen when i jump on TEST E and DECCA will my balls vanish completely ?...please don't laugh i ask this because my bro is 30 and he used some type of steroid to HELP him with hair loss and when he used it his hair was getting better BUT his balls got small and his penis as well.. and ever since his off the stuff things haven't come back to normal?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    steroids DO NOT shrink your penis. You basically have no understaning of how AAS affect your body. How old are you?

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Everyone thinks that, but its due to seeing bodybuilders in suits, the package is small in comparision to the rest of the body. Balls will shrink some if you use AAS, but should return to the normal size if you do them correctly with the proper PCT.
    Last edited by dirtybrd; 03-13-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Evader is offline New Member
    I've never heard of a steroid that helps with hair loss!? What was your brother taking?

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I can't imagine any man who would take a drug with a side effect that shrinks their penis. Also, typically when viewing a body building contest your not supposed to be staring at their junk.

I'm 25 in 3 months I will ask him what steroid he was taking for his hair.... I've seen this everywhere what is PCT what's it stand for ?

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    POST CYCLE THERAPY ....You should try reading the newbie stuff: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...evised-Edition
    The newbie starter pack will clue you in on abbreviations what to ask, what not to ask etc... I spent about 3 days just reading posts before I started asking any questions. Just to get informed.
    If anything my penis felt bigger...LOL... Maybe that was the proviron ...?

Thanks I have read so much on that link thanks my bro told me what he used its called proscar ever since that his pens hasn't been the same its shrunken.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Proscar = finasteride = Propecia. It is one of the few things that helps with hair growth or to stop hair loss but yes one of the side effects is loss of libido. It does not make it smaller but it may make it not work or not work as good so he may not be getting 100% as hard as before thus making it look smaller.

It is not a steroid .
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-22-2011 at 04:39 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Your brother is taking prostate medication? I guess it's for hairloss too. You know, it's an anti-androgen. I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather be bald than take something that makes me lose my ability/desire for sex. Call me crazy...
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 03-22-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Thread Information