incrediblehulk is offline New Member

URGENT..Blood work after three jabs of Test E...makes sense??

Hi guys

I am in second week of my Test E only cycle.I could not get the BW (blood work) done before the cycle. But can I do it now, after putting three jabs of 250mg Test E?

Would it be useful...I mean can it show actual values of testosterone & other things?

Please reply fast as I am out of city for next 3 days & then the day I return , would be the time for 4th jab.

Help Me!!

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    your not going to get an accurate baseline level

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    No your test will be elevated.. Should have got it before.

Ok...as You guys say...there is no meaning of get it done now...May I should get it done after the PCT.

Am I correct?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    yes, but wait at least a month after pct is complete to get it done

make sure you read up on swifto's pct, he has medical studies backing the results

Ok...I will get it done after 1 month of PCT.I ad the same in my mind but just wanted to confirm.

I have read swifto's thread atleast 3-4 times...but still could not makeup my mind for AI & SARM during cycle.I am going to start 10mg Nolva ED from today & it will continue in PCT also.But could not decide about L-dex & HCG . As I don't know whether I really need those substance during cycle.
    (May be I am discussing different than Thread's title..but stucked up so...)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by incrediblehulk View Post
    Ok...I will get it done after 1 month of PCT.I ad the same in my mind but just wanted to confirm.

I have read swifto's thread atleast 3-4 times...but still could not makeup my mind for AI & SARM during cycle.I am going to start 10mg Nolva ED from today & it will continue in PCT also.But could not decide about L-dex & HCG . As I don't know whether I really need those substance during cycle.
    (May be I am discussing different than Thread's title..but stucked up so...)
    If you have HCG, then by all means use it, but if not, you should recover just fine without it.

The nolva should work well to keep E in check on a simple test cycle.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Now I got another dumb question...I got HCG 5000 i.u. vial & what i read on forums I have to take 250 i.u. twice a week.

My problem is that HCG is totally liquid in Vial (no Powder).Can somebody tell me how to measure 250 i.u. of that 5000 i.u. vial.I understand I may sound dumb to you guys. But you don't learn until you ask.

n00bs is offline Member
    divide 5000 by 250 = 20 so you should have 20 equel parts to be 250 iu per part.

If you know how many mls it is you can then divide those mls by 20 to find out how many mls to inject.

Thanks guys...let me try it.

Thread Information