Thread: Anavar only PCT

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

Anavar only PCT

Lads,
    I have tried the search function as well ask web searched regarding the Anavar only PCT. I do not wish this to turn into a flaming about how expensive, useless, etc this cycle is.
    For my needs in MMA, this worked.

I wish to know if the pros and cons of adding Clomid to the mix, if it is even necessary?

Anavar: 3 months @ 60mg a day
    PCT: Nolvo 20/20/10/10

Today is day 1 of PCT with Nolvo. Im looking for a definate answer of adding Clomid with it. ( i have it on hand, ready to go)

joejoe29 is offline New Member
    from the best of my knowlede var is still a suppressive compound. So a small investment in some clomid/nolva is advised. This is your testicular function we're talking about. That said PCT required for var is not as heavy as PCT for a test/deca cycle. 15-20 days @ 50mg clomid should be sufficient. This is not gospel just opinion based on research and personal experience. One should be suffice don't think there is a need for both.

thanks. Any senior member wish to chime in?

Ttt.

Anavar is liver toxic you should run it with milk thistle and no longer than 8 weeks. I have read experienced members saying that they observed no additional gains after 6 weeks. I run my anavar cycle for 8 weeks. Then I do a normal Clomid 50/50/25/25 & Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 PCT. I also run HCG during my anavar cycle of 250iu twice a week.

Can I take both doses at the same time?

You mean take both nolva and clomid at the same time? Yes, you're supposed to take them at the same time.

Thread Information