poppz is offline Senior Member

pinning locations

Why do ppl pin in different locations? How much of a difference in the muscle growth does a person get?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    No difference in muscle growth.
    People pin in different locations because they are either running a short ester like propinate for example which requires injection ED or EOD.
    Or because they are injecting a lot of oil each week. For example I'm injecting 8-10ml each week. That would be a lot of oil in my glutes.
    And finally to reduce scar tissue buildup.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Why do ppl pin in different locations? How much of a difference in the muscle growth does a person get?
    You rotate the injection sites so the lower the risk of scare tissue and give the oil a chance to disperse in the site. You dont get any better muscle growth because if that was true my glutes would be the size of South America. You do experience some inflammation in smaller muscle groups which can assist in some serious pumps and temporary size.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I rotate but not as often as I should. Next cycle I will be rotating more often.

Joey514 is offline New Member
    I rotate my injections, once in the left, the other in the right...

This is my 8th week and I'm starting to feel more pain when I pin, I,m guessing that I,m accumulating scar tissue. Just try to inject in different areas of the same muscle if you don't want to change!

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for input fellas.it was something I wanted to ask because I see some use different muscles

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Besides the scar tissue concern, I prefer some sites just because you can see what you're doing and they are easier to inject: pecs, lats, quads, delts, for instance.

Beon is offline New Member
    Im on my first cycle and use test prop 3 times a week. I tried a few times to pin my quads but it was just way too painful, so now I only do glutes. My glutes are now totally used to it, cant feel a thing afterwards.

I switch between left and right, and also try to never pin the exact same location more than once. Sometimes a bit higher up sometimes a bit lower down etc, but I always stay in the upper outer quadrant.

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Beon are you pulling the skin tight before putting the dart in and are you in the middle outer section? I do my quads everyday with B12 injections and no soreness etc...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iminj1285066.jpg 
Views:	5197 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	114553

Beon is offline New Member
    Eastcoastkid: Yea Im pulling the skin. Im pinning into the outer thigh (Vastus Laterialis), half way between the knee and groin.

I think it is the propionate that causes the pain. Ive heard its one of the worst esters to inject.

The actual pinning feels fine. But the day after and for the next four days it is really painful, so I do glutes instead.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    To prevent scar tissue build up.

Thread Information