adam1980 is offline New Member

recomendations for a new guy please.

Hey all, ill tell you a little about myself first. I am 30 years old,hieght is 6'2 inches and i wiegh 240 pounds to say the least i am overweight. I have never done steroids before but am seriosly considering it. I work out 3 to 4 times a week. I do plan on starting to run every time i go to the gym also. If i do decide to start my first cycle I would greatly aprieciate your thoughts on what to use. I really want something to cut the fat first. I really need to lose this extra weight. I am looking for something that is not to complicated to use and that i wont have to order a ton of becouse i live in the u.s(ive heard the smaller the order the better) anyways thanks for your thoughts guys.

carp123 is offline Banned
    ok lets look at your your goals,am assumeing you want to strip down the fat and build some nice lean muscle right? now at this point you dont need steroids what you need is cardio and a good clean diet ,most say that steroids should be used at 12% body fat or lower to get best results ,useing steroids at a high body fat % can and gives more chances of estrogen related side effects like gyno/bloat ,if your diet is not good now and you use steroids you will just gain fat and warter and very little muscle ,the key is diet buddy ,get steroids of your mind for now and maybe look into something like clen to help aid the fat loss ,if possable post a picture of yourself so we can see what were working with..

little p is offline Junior Member
    stick to some hard cardio for a 2-3 months and clean diet should bring body fat down and maybe start steroid then.. you could also try taking some clen

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Get your bf down.Aas isnt for losing weight.You can have some bad sides if you have to much bf.Gyno.So get the bf down and hit the gym.Good luck.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    get your diet in check and start running like you said.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    get your diet in check and start running like you said.
    Alot of people HATE running. I know I do. It has got to be one of the last things you want to do if you're over weight, even if it is the best possible way to burn calories/fat. Couldn't adam1980 do low weight high reps at the gym? Vigorously and intensely... and loose nearly the same amount of calories/fat... while building muscle? Maybe that is another option for him for his specific goals. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Alot of people HATE running. I know I do. It has got to be one of the last things you want to do if you're over weight, even if it is the best possible way to burn calories/fat. Couldn't adam1980 do low weight high reps at the gym? Vigorously and intensely... and loose nearly the same amount of calories/fat... while building muscle? Maybe that is another option for him for his specific goals. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Oh sorry... If I would have taken the time to re-read... I would have seen that he doesn't mind running

layeazy is offline Banned
    Some people do hate running theirs also the bikes and the stepper but nothing will burn fat like running...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    its key to run .

adam1980 is offline New Member
    Hey thanks everyone for the good comments. I got my diet in check and really started hitting the gym hard, and started my rats on clen . Anyways i have lost 9 pounds in about 11 days now. Thanks again. ps- running my ass off. lol

Thread Information