Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DJ04 is offline New Member

Girl Newbie - Need advice

Hello,

I'm a 31 yr old, 125lb 5'4, probably around 22% BF. I just had my 2nd baby a few months ago. I've competed in 2 bikini comp prior to having the kids, last comp about 3 1/2 years ago. I've never taking any anabolics and I was thinking of starting. I'm done having kids and want to compete this year. I'm a lot older than I was when I first competed, plus the pregnancies have made my already hard gainer body become an even harder to gain. I'm too skinny. It's driving me insane.

My question is what would you recommend a hard gainer (female) competitor take to lean body mass? (W the least side effects please)

Also, I lift more than most people (not the big gorillas, but most women and young boys and still my body won't grow they way it should. Help Please
    Thanks I appreciate it

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would get to know some of the women on this forum, they are very knowlegable and can help you with diet and workouts to help you achieve your goals. By the way I am a guy and not that knowlegable but I don't think there is any chance they will recommend AAS to you at this point in time.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Hi and welcome, if this were a dude writing this the standard answer would be 'head to the diet section, post up your diet, lets sort that out first before you start taking any kind of substance, and im guessing that the same rule applies for females too. GL

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    try and get kawigirls attention, maybe easier in the lounge section. you'll end up with a load male kids on here with sod all experience trying to 'advise' you. i'll pm her for ya and alert her to this thread

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to the site. Got some great females on the site who would be more then willing to help you out.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    What's your current knowledge on ANY aas as of right now? And if your bikini...why would u want to use anything. You change ur body the way u sound like you want to....you won't have a "bikini" look? Give me some feedback on your standings in previous shows....perhaps post pictures and I can provide some more clear advice

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    please post picture

Thanks for all the replies. Here are some pix from the show. Currently, I'm not as muscular (just had baby, working on it). The judges critiques: tan (not enough), pose (need to learn how to basically) and upper body not in proportion w/ lower. I placed 7th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girl Newbie - Need advice-4x6-50132.jpg   Girl Newbie - Need advice-4x6-390096.jpg  

You do need to work on upper body...but you realize that and have a fantastic physique for bikini. I certainly know what I would suggest to help u attain your goals and would most certainly be a big supporter. But...I do think doing your own homework and taking aas education into your own hands first is a must. Look at supplements such as anavar ...primbolan...and a few others. Understand and become well versed in short and long term side effects. And....look at proper dieting off season and for show for bikini.
    I think its imperative you take your health with utmost respect. Its you putting substances in your body..no one else; so ur education goes a long way.
    Read about supplements here in the forum and give me what YOU would do. And than we can discuss what would work best for u. Knowledge is power

U look great girl

Thank you Kawigirl. I seriously appreciate the feedback. I will look into what you mentioned. I think I need to be eating a lot more. I'm going to start doing my h.w.

Thanks again

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Just popped out your 2nd kid and now want to take anabolics and compete? How about spending some time raising your kids?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smashingbox View Post
    Just popped out your 2nd kid and now want to take anabolics and compete? How about spending some time raising your kids?
    WTF? Is this the 1920? I think she can probably do both and it's possible the husband could chip in and help raise the kid, not like 80+ years ago when the husbands only role was to bring home the bacon.

Maybe you need to catch up with the times and stop living in the stone-age. Maybe you like the old fashioned wife who drops a couple kids, stays home and gains 80 lbs?

Contrats DJ04 and looking good even if you didnt have kids. Keep up the good work.

Uumm not sure how many kids you have champ but when they are only a few months old you shouldn't be concerning yourself with much other than the kid. I figured there would be a few dudes on here prepared to put small things like raising their kids under 6 months old... But for a mother? The husband can't produce breast milk for example (which is far better than the formula option). I would have issue with any parent male or female focus on cycle and competitions when they have a newborn to consider - call me old fashioned.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    id keep the rig you got in the blue bikini. nice work.

Uumm not sure how many kids you have champ but when they are only a few months old you shouldn't be concerning yourself with much other than the kid. I figured there would be a few dudes on here prepared to put small things like raising their kids under 6 months old... But for a mother? The husband can't produce breast milk for example (which is far better than the formula option). I would have issue with any parent male or female focus on cycle and competitions when they have a newborn to consider - call me old fashioned.
    I have 2, one 17 and one who is almost 6. Hmmm well some how i managed to raise my 1st daughter from almost birth (under 6 months) until almost 6 by myself due to her mothers death and I never had to produce any breast milk. I dont know about where you are from but in the US and most of the common world we have these things called grocery stores and super markets where we can buy things such as Formula for newborns, babies, toddlers and even pre-school children.

Yes I agree, you are old fashioned. The mother has ambitions in life and as long as the kids are not being neglected they I say go for it. You seem to ASSUME that she is neglecting the kids, that there is no other parent to help out. Maybe she/they are rich and have full time nanny who takes care of things. No need to generalize everyone into your limited views and life experiences.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-21-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    WTF? Is this the 1920? I think she can probably do both and it's possible the husband could chip in and help raise the kid, not like 80+ years ago when the husbands only role was to bring home the bacon.

Maybe you need to catch up with the times and stop living in the stone-age. Maybe you like the old fashioned wife who drops a couple kids, stays home and gains 80 lbs?

Contrats DJ04 and looking good even if you didnt have kids. Keep up the good work.
    I agree with LB. It is very possible and highly probable OP could juggle both. I have a home gym, and if she has even a small amount of home equipment, she wouldn't even need to leave the house. Proper diet and exercise can go along way, especially when young.

If OP wants to improve herself and her health, then kudo's to her... =)

Not saying a mother shouldn't look after herself, have goals and ambitions, or anything else - in fact I feel quite the opposite. But having a newborn and considering something such as a bb comp are not conducive. That's my only point.

Oh and LMFAO at 'common world' - you Americans live in your little shoe box world. You are not the common world, there are many more people living outside the US and even outside all other first world countries, ignorant.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ04 View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. Here are some pix from the show. Currently, I'm not as muscular (just had baby, working on it). The judges critiques: tan (not enough), pose (need to learn how to basically) and upper body not in proportion w/ lower. I placed 7th.
    AAAhhh...damit...got excited for a minute....then I realized I´m on my steroid .com forum, not match....cruel..

As I suspected only females can criticise other females on this board... all the blokes are too busy trying to get into the chicks pants to allow any criticism.

Not saying a mother shouldn't look after herself, have goals and ambitions, or anything else - in fact I feel quite the opposite. But having a newborn and considering something such as a bb comp are not conducive. That's my only point.

Oh and LMFAO at 'common world' - you Americans live in your little shoe box world. You are not the common world, there are many more people living outside the US and even outside all other first world countries, ignorant.
    Yes I said the US and the common world, meaning most everywhere else except for that little island that was set up as a penal colony. LOL If you dont understand satire let me explain it to you: I'm giving you sh*t for being so narrow minded and not giving credit where credit is due.

I never made a claim that the US all that, again it's YOUR narrow mindlessness and assumptions showing your ignorance. Please continue.

Did I miss the part where she said she was leaving the kids? What's wrong with dedicating an hour or two a day to health and a dream? Where is it written that women or men for that fact that once you have a kid your life is over? I took my daughter to the gym with me, I took her on vacations, cross country drives, cruises and trips to Asia. I also left her with Grandma sometimes when I wanted some Me time.

I guess she could sit and watch Opera all day like 80% of the other house wife's out there. LOL

Flier is offline Productive Member
    As I suspected only females can criticise other females on this board... all the blokes are too busy trying to get into the chicks pants to allow any criticism.
    hehe...lighten up..just kidding....have u been taking your AI today???.. :-)

Again, you are misunderstanding me, not saying she shouldn't but maybe you have forgotten how dependent a new born is... They feed every few hours, they need changing every few hours. Not saying that maybe when the kid is a bit older it isn't a brilliant idea but srsly - a few months after giving birth talking about a bb comp?? Have a think about it, not the smartest idea. But hey, you neglect your kids as much as you want.

Again, you are misunderstanding me, not saying she shouldn't but maybe you have forgotten how dependent a new born is... They feed every few hours, they need changing every few hours. Not saying that maybe when the kid is a bit older it isn't a brilliant idea but srsly - a few months after giving birth talking about a bb comp?? Have a think about it, not the smartest idea. But hey, you neglect your kids as much as you want.
    Not misunderstanding you, only pointing out your failed attempt at logic. Kids are already at least 2 months old. BB comp is SOMETIME this year, she did not say this month, next month or even the next so it could be Sept, Oct, Nov or even December which would put the kid at or almost 1 yr old. Again, I think daddy can change a poopy diaper, dont you? You are still ASSUMING things instead of gather facts.

Now how many kids do you have? What is your experience besides your mommy breast feeding you and changing you while the father was absent form the house working or at the pub with the boys? See how that works, the assuming part?

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    hehe...lighten up..just kidding....have u been taking your AI today???.. :-)
    LOL I was about to ask the same thing. To high of estrogen and not enough test since he is getting jealous or us being nice to her.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-21-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Jealous of you being nice to her? Are you 12?

Assumptions here are from the facts. My point remains, if she has a 2-3 month old then less time planning bb comps more time focusing on raising her kids.

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    Wow there is some heated debating going on here, some good points but I am keeping out of it...

Just wanted to say to DJ04 that Kawigirl sounds like she knows what shes talking about so I think you can not go wrong taking her advice. Also you look amazing in the pictures, great work! How would I go about being a judge in a bikini comp??? lol

Congrats on the new baby!

I just love it how all the guys on here will flame any dude who doesn't have the perfect base, or doesn't meet the right age criteria, but any chick willing to post a picture of some nice tits in a bikini gets white knighted. Just had a kid and thinking about AAS - no worries hottie, 24 and been working out 3 years - too young and inexperienced.

WOW!! Just read the posts, jeez, lol. ok I'll set the record straight:

1. I said I had a baby a few months ago, not a couple. Which means she's 4 1/2 months old.
    2. I've been working out hard since I was 19. I'm now 31. I worked out thru out both my pregnancies and began my regimin shortly after (w dr go ahead). I love training, it's part of who I am. Asking me o stop that is like asking me not to be me.

In the crazy world of parenthood, a mother who dedicates almost all her time (day & night) to her children, needs a place or activity that she can regroup, recharge and then get back to being a mom.

3, The comp is not until Nov, which means babies will be 13 month & 3.

4. I have an at-home gym & do not mind the gym daycare for one hour. Its gets my big one out of the house to play w other kids.

I see the old fashioned point of view, but trust me my children get 150% almost every hour of everyday. I need to workout boys for my sanity

1. I said I had a baby a few months ago, not a couple. Which means she's 4 1/2 months old.
    2. I've been working out hard since I was 19. I'm now 31. I worked out thru out both my pregnancies and began my regimin shortly after (w dr go ahead). I love training, it's part of who I am. Asking me o stop that is like asking me not to be me.

In the crazy world of parenthood, a mother who dedicates almost all her time (day & night) to her children, needs a place or activity that she can regroup, recharge and then get back to being a mom.

4. I have an at-home gym & do not mind the gym daycare for one hour. Its gets my big one out of the house to play w other kids.

I see the old fashioned point of view, but trust me my children get 150% almost every hour of everyday. I need to workout boys for my sanity
    Waint one minute, you mean the competition isn't next month? Your baby isnt only 2 months old or less? You arent just doint this on a whim? You aren't only 24 and you DO take raising a child serious? OMG..... LOL

DAMN, sounds like I was pretty much right on with 100% of what I was saying. LOL Sorry crazy Ausi elevated estrogen kid. Looks like you loose once again due to the ASSUMPTION factor.

If you notice a lot of the post where made BEFORE she posted any pictures. Is there something wrong with complementing her on her hard work and goals? Some of us do appreciate a good figure on women and aren't afraid to admit it and it doesn't mean we are hitting on her per say. You can compliment someone without a hidden agenda.

No we dont flame every young kid who comes here looking for advice. We do flame people (men/women alike) who come here with attitudes thinking they know everything and think they are the exception to the rule. Sounds like you have had a few lectures ... You also never did answer MY question in regards to your experience with raising kids.

PS.
    Smashingbox.

OK I just read one of your post. Sounds like you are having a sh*tty week understandably but lets try to give other newbie members the same benefit of the doubt you would have expected. You came here looking for advice same as DJ04. It looks like you got quite a bit of help along the way. Hopefully we can do the same for her. Most of us guys dont know jack about women,s cycles though but we have some good female members with experience. Women,s bodies react completely different than our do to all the compounds we are use to. All we can do it try to point her in the right direction and give her encouragement, same as people did for that 25yr old, 5' 11" 135lbs kid in your mirror a while back.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-21-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Please show me where I explicitly stated the baby was 2 months? Doesn't matter kid is under 6 months, some people need to learn that having children requires some sacrifice. The OPs situation seems fair enough but I don't think that my views regarding her being focused on a bb comp with two young children one under 6 months are 'old fashioned' I am 26 ffs... I havoc single child who is now 4 years old just to clear that up.

This is the internet hunny...always going to be a few a@@ munches on here giving there unsolicited advice and opinion in which they have no realms of going near. Choose wisely what you want to grow from and ignore the rest. As you know...this sport needs thick skin.

KG

Blog Entries

Assumptions here are from the facts. My point remains, if she has a 2-3 month old then less time planning bb comps more time focusing on raising her kids.
    mate, i generally agree with alot of your posts but you are way far off the mark this time. you have no right to decide how someone raises children, im sure the OP can orchestrate her own life, who said a mother must be stuck to her child 24/7? im guessing a break would be crucial for most. you're making yourself look rather silly here

Blog Entries
    I just love it how all the guys on here will flame any dude who doesn't have the perfect base, or doesn't meet the right age criteria, but any chick willing to post a picture of some nice tits in a bikini gets white knighted. Just had a kid and thinking about AAS - no worries hottie, 24 and been working out 3 years - too young and inexperienced.
    ah man wise up. she hasnt got a male system to screw up, rem? and three years working out is enough

Please show me where I explicitly stated the baby was 2 months? Doesn't matter kid is under 6 months, some people need to learn that having children requires some sacrifice. The OPs situation seems fair enough but I don't think that my views regarding her being focused on a bb comp with two young children one under 6 months are 'old fashioned' I am 26 ffs... I havoc single child who is now 4 years old just to clear that up.

Any more questions? LOL
    Now go back to bed and heal from your surgery. Pain pills tend to make some people really moody.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Any more questions? LOL
    Now go back to bed and heal from your surgery. Pain pills tend to make some people really moody.
    oh, must be tramadol, i rem those lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    She hit the nail on the head.But we have a good time here.Welcome hope you enjoy your stay

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What are you on about?

My baby is 4 weeks old. I don't compete, but kick my ass in the gym, do cardio 6-7 times a week, and rarely, rarely cheat on my diet. I also have a FT job and do editorial consultation for a major publishing company.

With a little planning and plenty of dedication the two things are not incompatible, and suggesting that DJ04 would be neglectful is just rude and narrow minded.

I do an hour of cardio at the house in the early am while the baby's sleeping, pack all my meals late at night, and honestly only spend about 45-50 minutes training.

DJ04, I say go for it! Kick some ass, and don't let the haters get to you.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

i agree any parent needs a release from the day to day stress and pressure wether it be a working professional or stay at home mom. i would much rather the agression and emotion coming out in the gym and not at home where the children are. this also allows mom to feel good about herself and makeing her a happy mom and wife.

Thanks to everyone on this site who is supportive. And to those who are not so supportive, you're entitled to your own opinion. I came to this site for some solid aas advice and got some that I will take into consideration.

I'll keep you all posted, thanks again.

Sorry for some of my posts yesterday, was definitely a bit out of it, poor excuse I know.

I still maintain that a full on prep for bb comp wouldn't be conducive to having a new born - not saying mum shouldn't have 'me' time or work out or anything like that, but full on competition training and diet plus AAS?? A mother should ideally be breast feeding for as long as possible (within reason), this is the best practice according to 99% of doctors, if she is taking AAS or any other compounds she would need to stop breast feeding, this is not ideal.

Anyway, clearly I made some poor assumptions and I agree that it isn't my place to judge others on their parenting decisions. Sorry to OP and any others I have offended.

Very big of u smashingbox.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information