kreepinitreal is offline New Member

Cholesterol and high BP questions before my first cycle

I am having some anxiety about starting my first cycle of test. Ive done three cycles of PH with no problems but I figure test is a whole new ball-game.

Im going to do a 10 wk cycle of 500mg a wk of test. Im not stacking anything with it for this first go-around just to feel things out. I am worried about all this talk about it raising BP and people having cholesterol issues with it. The last thing I wanna do is have a stroke or heart attack! I checked my BP last night and I was 135-68, so im on the border line and very close to prehypertension. Should I worry about moving into the red zone while Im on cycle, or since Ive done PH with no problems I should be alright? Are the side effects related to BP worse on test than PH? I have some cycle assist from CEL is that enough to help control BP and cholesterol or should I stock up on something else?

Thanks!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by kreepinitreal View Post
    I am having some anxiety about starting my first cycle of test. Ive done three cycles of PH with no problems but I figure test is a whole new ball-game.

Im going to do a 10 wk cycle of 500mg a wk of test. Im not stacking anything with it for this first go-around just to feel things out. I am worried about all this talk about it raising BP and people having cholesterol issues with it. The last thing I wanna do is have a stroke or heart attack! I checked my BP last night and I was 135-68, so im on the border line and very close to prehypertension. Should I worry about moving into the red zone while Im on cycle, or since Ive done PH with no problems I should be alright? Are the side effects related to BP worse on test than PH? I have some cycle assist from CEL is that enough to help control BP and cholesterol or should I stock up on something else?

Thanks!
    Check it again and relax this time.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Check it again and relax this time.
    Excellent point.

Get BW done on cycle and take your BP every 2-3 weeks, do cardio, keep your bf% down, take om ega 3's, lower sodium intake and also consume, grass fed beef, eggs and use spices and herbs with meals.

snowman is offline Senior Member

Thanks!
    take it easy bro, i can tell you have anxiety...

First whats you status???? do you have anything for PCT ????

Thanks. Yea im gonna try to get a BP reading again to check the results. Ive always been higher on the charts though so Im thinking I just might have high blood pressure. I was also born with a short PR valva on my heart which contributes to an irregular heart beat. That may have something to do with it too.

I have the PCT assist from CEL which i am going to run on cycle. I also have triple strength fish oil to lower cholesterol. For PCT I have some research labs TC.

Thanks. Yea im gonna try to get a BP reading again to check the results. Ive always been higher on the charts though so Im thinking I just might have high blood pressure. I was also born with a short PR valva on my heart which contributes to an irregular heart beat. That may have something to do with it too.

I have the PCT assist from CEL which i am going to run on cycle. I also have triple strength fish oil to lower cholesterol. For PCT I have some research labs TC.
    Wait, you have a pre-existing heart condition and you want to use gear? I really think you should reconsider.

I think that PCT Assist and Cycle Assist stuff CEL sells is pretty useless, but what do the other people think?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^ have to agree with Honkey kong on both his comments.

Well im pretty sure the heart condition wasnt bad though. When i was born they thought it was a mur-mur. Then they did scans and saw it was a a sort pr valve or something which im not sure really affects anything. I wore a heart monitor for a week so they could evaluate it and everything was fine. This all was when i was in middle school. Im not on any medications and i dont see anyone about it. So i never took it serious. So what do you think? Is that a big deal?

Well i figured the grape seed, nac, hawthorn and all would help somewhat. Whats better?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i dont think thats a major problem as i had teh same exact thing had too wear that fcking box for a week can i ask you how old are you ??

Yea that box sucked! Lol im 27. So all this happened like 15 years ago.

Well im pretty sure the heart condition wasnt bad though. When i was born they thought it was a mur-mur. Then they did scans and saw it was a a sort pr valve or something which im not sure really affects anything. I wore a heart monitor for a week so they could evaluate it and everything was fine. This all was when i was in middle school. Im not on any medications and i dont see anyone about it. So i never took it serious. So what do you think? Is that a big deal?

Well i figured the grape seed, nac, hawthorn and all would help somewhat. Whats better?
    I wouldn't say a valve problem is no big deal. There are benign murmurs, but you say you have a valve problem. I'd get another opinion on that before you consider taking anything.

As far as grape seed, nac and hawthorn berry goes, think of it as like putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. how good can it actually do?

These are all good points and I apprieciate the input! Ill get some testing done to see if these issues are still a problem. It has been so long since i saw doctors on the issue i forget the outcome of the results and my parents just tell me there is nothin to worry about. But im not about to tell them i need to know because of what im planning lol

These are all good points and I apprieciate the input! Ill get some testing done to see if these issues are still a problem. It has been so long since i saw doctors on the issue i forget the outcome of the results and my parents just tell me there is nothin to worry about. But im not about to tell them i need to know because of what im planning lol
    Under normal circumstances, you might be fine. But you have to also consider when you were told that, people weren't taking in to consideration that you were going to be lifting heavy in the gym and taking androgens. It all comes down to a benefit:risk ratio. It's easy to figure out the benefits, but the risks aren't always as easy to assess.

32liner is offline Junior Member
    Hey kreepinitreal

I have high BP and a heart arrhythmia both medicated and under control, I thing no matter what 500mg/week of test is gonna raise your BP mayby you should consider running 250mg/week of test and stacking with something weaker with no water retention like primo

I just come off hrt at 200mg/week of susty 250 and my BP was fine, the other thing u gotta try and do is not stress iv suffered serious anxiety in the pass and you'll just end up making it worse

Thread Information