Btravb is offline New Member

Couple questions about tren and my cyp im not to sure about

Alright first question would be... Im takin 750mgs of cyp and 500mgs of deca . Im gonna start tren here but i was wondering if i should wait till im completly out of deca or start towards the end of the deca. Basically asking if there ok to mix. And i dont mean in the bottle.

Next... I got this test cyp and it crystalizes after alittle while so i gotta put it in hot water before i run it. Lets say i hit it sunday by wensday its crystalizes again. Not Totally but there in there. What are your takes on this. Ever had this happen. On a side note it is producing some good gains

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Don't you have your cycle/PCT fully planned and mapped out prior to starting?
    Lay everything down you have planned, and your stats(age, height, weight, bf%) before starting, where you are now(including diet). Then we can make informed advice. No smart person can possibly give you advice on what you have given us above.

Btravb is offline New Member
    Listen tren wasnt originally in the equation, but things change so all i was askin is if tren is ok to start running before im done on deca . I only have a week left on deca anyway and My test will still be going after the deca is done so its kind of a yes or no answer

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think what auslifta is trying to say is before he or anyone else gives advice, we want to know a little bit more about you. There is a reason for this. We aren't getting paid by the question here, but he does want to make sure the advice given is appropriate

Thread Information