Thread: anavar

rough is offline New Member

anavar

Hey.. i am soon going to start my anavar cycle.. im going to take 40mg ED. I've read many threads someone says take all at once others say take it 2 times a day. Like 20mg in the morning 20mg in the night.

need some help!

Eazy20 is offline Member
    You're 19, so you should run it at 0mg for the next 5-6 years. Get in the diet section and get that in order. At 19 you're pretty much already on AAS with your natty test levels being through the roof. You don't need the stuff now, all you're going to do is hurt yourself.

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    You're 19, so you should run it at 0mg for the next 5-6 years. Get in the diet section and get that in order. At 19 you're pretty much already on AAS with your natty test levels being through the roof. You don't need the stuff now, all you're going to do is hurt yourself.
    ^^^Very Funny.....and true.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    you should run it at 0mg for the next 5-6 years.
    thats hilarious dude whos writing your material XD

rough is offline New Member
    yes i know im only 19 but i seriously need to cut som fat i know anavar isnt like a magic pill who will take all my fat away but it gives me the little extra, i have read about it in 1 month now and i know everything i can possible know about anavar.. at 40mg ED for 6weeks it wont trouble my natural test production.. and since its a ''mild'' drug i think i can run it with few sides.. please give me some help i have already payd for the drug..

njviking is offline Junior Member

Talking

sell it to me and your problems are fixed. im no expert but 40 mg. per day is pretty much like pissing your money away. wait until you are old enough to cycle and until you can afford to buy enough Var to run a higher dosage.

:-)

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rough View Post
    yes i know im only 19 but i seriously need to cut som fat i know anavar isnt like a magic pill who will take all my fat away but it gives me the little extra, i have read about it in 1 month now and i know everything i can possible know about anavar.. at 40mg ED for 6weeks it wont trouble my natural test production.. and since its a ''mild'' drug i think i can run it with few sides.. please give me some help i have already payd for the drug..
    If you seriously need to cut fat then you shouldd seriously consider a visit to the diet section

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rough View Post
    You're not going to get any cycle help here. You are simply too young. Take it from someone who took their first cycle at 18. It's not worth it. If you want that "little extra" go buy yourself a thermogenic from your local GNC and get your diet in check, because I highly doubt it is.

Fetch is offline Member
    Sell it. If you are wanting to take steroids at 19 years old, you clearly do NOT know everything there is to know about any particular one.
    What is your body fat percentage? What is your diet like? Post your macros and eating schedule. How often, what intensity, and what timing do you do cardio? It is rare for someone to have an actual disorder that completely prevents them from losing weight. It may be more difficult for some people, but it's almost always possible with the right frame of mind and information.

It's not healthy for you right now to cycle AAS. Anavar 's a mild oral but it will still shut you down. In the last two weeks I've already read 3 young guys that can maintain an erection. These guys were 19 to 21 year olds. If you need to cut fat look into a thermogenic, supplements, diet and lots of cardio. Ephedrine based thermogenic will increase your body rate by 3%, clenbuterol (not an AAS) will increase your body rate by 10%, and if you include a strict diet and cardio you'd be really surprised at how fast you'll lose fat. Cycling AAS right now is just plain dangerous.

Thread Information