vortecmax is offline New Member

Power lifter needing help with first cycle

Just a few stats so youll get the basic idea. Im 19 and go to college and power lift. Im 5 10 192. bf 15 best lift are squat - 610 bench - 385 deadlift - 600 Im looking to bulk up and get riped but mainly mass and strength. I have no clue as where to start or what to take. I have a guy i know that can get ahold of almost anything so all the help is greatly appreciated. If you could let me know what to take and how much to take each week and how long as well as pct or anything that might be needed.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are way to young to cycle and all the guys will tell you this ,The best place to go is the diet section,the correct diet will do the trick

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    whoops......

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At your age we suggest the diet section.You can do serious harm to your endo system at your age.You got some good lifts there keep up the good work.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    thts big squatting and deading for a 19yr old

too young for gear

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    You are way to young to cycle and all the guys will tell you this ,The best place to go is the diet section,the correct diet will do the trick
    much agreed,wayyyyyy to young for AAS.....Food is your best option right now

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    thts big squatting and deading for a 19yr old

too young for gear
    I agree, hell with those numbers all natural he shouldnt even think abt it right now(plus hes too young). You got great genetics dude, put in the work. What type of lifting program are you running?

Panamera is offline Junior Member
    I am skeptical about the lifts. Sure you have not cycled some roid alternatives ie M1T, Superdrol etc. etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
    I am skeptical about the lifts. Sure you have not cycled some roid alternatives ie M1T, Superdrol etc. etc.?
    I didnt want to go there LOL they dont really match the stats either. Unless he is geared up. I have been around alot of competetive PL and I dont know any with the execption of elite lifters (which his numbers are) but they are built completely different than his stats ever hit a legit competition 600 lb raw squat.., Thats a legit accomplishment @ 198 or 181 wherever he is competing. Maybe he is but drug free too? I want to know his training routine because he didnt get those numbers by just lifting hard IMO

I lift usapl. I can post videos of all the lifts. Ive never done any type of steroid . Most ive done is whey protein creiten and amino acids. Is there anything yall could recomend if i was going to take something mayb in small dosages or anythig? I know a couple friends who take winni but there football players. I use to play football but now all I do is power lift. Sorry for taking so long to respond i actually just got out of practice lol

Yes those lifts are geared. They wont allow us to lift raw in college.

by gear I mean suited lol

Quote Originally Posted by vortecmax View Post
    Yes those lifts are geared. They wont allow us to lift raw in college.
    OK that makes alot more sense, still damn good lifts too. There are only two things that will almost always make you stronger 1)gain sum weight 2)gain sum more weight LOL Its true though. Your BF isnt an issue for a Powerlifter just try and get bigger and stronger with food and training. As for training unless you train with a team try checking out 5 3 1 by Jim Wendler its very effective and doesnt require alot of special equipment like westside.

Supps creatine is good, Bcaa's are imortant, fishoil for your joints, and a good inexpesive protein powder thats affordable on your college budget. As far as anabolics we both know they are being done @ the college level but you wont get any advise from anyone here because you are ypoung and noone wants to be resposble for giving you bad advise. Truethfull the more gains you can make without them the better you will be in the long run, thats no BS just straight experiance from another PL who is around alot of dudes who juice and it seems to apply to everyone.,

yea I lift with our team. I wish i could get some info tho cuz alot of the guys are bout to start running there cycle once nationals is over and i just have no clue on what any of it is. Or what would be good to take. Ive done research and i know they all do different things and im just looking for mass and strength maybe a little cuting wouldnt hurt but man id really would love if someone would give me some sort of hint before i screw shit up lol We want to win nationals next year so we are just doing what it takes i guess lol

Thread Information