apacheman75 is offline Junior Member

Anavar only cycle???

Ok so after reading on here for months I have seen that 99% of all cycles should have a test base. However I have seen quite a few threads on anavar only cycle!! So why gives with this? I read about anavar and yes it says it's a mild AAS and shouldn't affect HPTA and natural test production. Is this accurate or will eventually you shut down just like you would if you were to take a Dbol only cycle? I am not planning a cycle just trying to understand the difference here. Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yes, Var can be mildly suppressive. I've ran it solo (years ago) and it didn't really affect my libido, but the gains were pretty minimal as well.

It can be run alone, and isn't a terrible introduction to the world of AAS, but for the price you're better off just using test.

Anavar 's so expensive I wouldn't run it without Test Prop. Too much money for too little gain. It's good stuff when stacked with Test.

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    That's pretty much what I have read! The only reason I wouldn't want to with test as well is the amount of travel I do for work it really makes timing things difficult and I would be Leary of traveling with pins!

njviking is offline Junior Member
    so you will travel with anavar but not pins?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so you will travel with anavar but not pins?
    Yeah really both are illegal so what's the difference?

njviking is offline Junior Member
    what are the odds they find pins or van in your suitecase?? ive traveled while on cycle. just wrap it up and stick in with my clothes and you are good to go. i dont thing dogs are trained to sniff out syringes full of Test and var....

by no means am I encouraging anyone to fly with aas in their luggage.....but do they really check for that??

Traveling with pins, in general, is probably not a good idea. If you can afford a straight anavar cycle (60mg/ed) you should do it. Anavar's an oral so if you just put it in a vitamin bottle TSA won't say anything. They don't know what they're looking at. If you get searched randomly and they find pins you have a lot of explaining to do.

Thread Information