redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

How much test is enough to keep things going with Tren?

I have ran several Tren cycles in the past but I am looking this time to try out what some of the vets seem to advise and that is low test dosing with a high Tren dosing. I will be running enanthate ester for both the Tren and Test.

Previous Tren cycles:
    600mg Test cyp with 400Mg Tren E
    750mg Test E with 600mg Tren E ( this cycle ended up being 1000mg/week Test E because of painful gear I had to add in .5ml of human grade test to each shot to make it endurable)
    750mg Test E with 450mg Tren E

A few of those were with TNT blends and this time around I am looking at maybe running only 250mg-500mg Test E with 750-800mg or so of Tren E. I realize this is a fairly high Tren dose but I am curious to try it out as I have never had sides other than night sweets and a little trouble sleeping a few odd nights. I always keep cabaser on hand too for prolactin. What is the general consensus on what dose of test is needed to prevent any sexual side effects?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    You could get by with lower test on a tren cycle. I know some dudes who run low test during their tren cycle and raise it after they cease.
    Personally I ran about 400 test e with 75mg tren ace ED and had no issues whatsoever. Made some incredible gains too.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I mean how low are we talking or wanting? HRT doses? I could see getting away with 50mg of prop eod.

My suggestion would be 250mg to a person

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I mean how low are we talking or wanting? HRT doses? I could see getting away with 50mg of prop eod.

My suggestion would be 250mg to a person
    ....You sir.....are enormous....

I was thinking 250mg should be enough but for gains I`m wondering what is best too. I think the 250mg Test with 750mg Tren would be a nice cycle, I could even add in some Mast E but I don`t think I will right now with 14-15% bf maybe I`ll save that for next time.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I mean you know that gains are dose dependant just gotta decide that for yourself.

I don't see why not 250mg Test 750mg Tren since you are wanted to see how that goes.

I don't know your cycle history, blood work, all that but if you were going to throw in another compound, yeah, ditch the masteron for dbol or drol either has a jump start or toward the end or maybe not at all!!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    AT 750mgs of tren keep a trt dose of test and let the tren do the work, your reasoning for doing so much tren was to see how you react. well keep the test low and find out

Seems like you guys re-afirmed what I was thinking, so I think I am going to get my shoping list together and get what I need soon, likely start in a month or so.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    if you do cycle with thats dose. 250mg test and 750mg tren . please log it and pics. would love to see results

I`ll see what I can do regarding the log, it would probably be a good thing to keep me as strict as possible.

Thread Information