karate-bjj is offline Junior Member

blood pressure problem

I'm on my 7th week of an 8 week cycle, sustanon 250 600mg/w

I've been monitoring my blood pressure for the past few weeks and it's been stable at around 130 over 60 and pulse at about 65.

now I have 150 over 77 pulse at 88

every time I measure my blood pressure I do it the same way, I sit by my computer for 10-15 minutes doing nothing but reading forums and resting before I turn my monitor on, and every day the results are the same, I didn't measure yesterday and today it's way above normal.

yesterday I started feeling like someone sat on my chest, I can feel the pressure in my chest and my head.

now what can I do about this and is it something I have to worry about ?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you are making yourself panic....bp will raise on cycle depends how much form individual to individual. Cut out as much salt as possible, do cardio, eat clean and take 2-3 g of hawthorne berry each day this might help your problem. Also think about lowering your dosage to 500mg per week as a higher dose of steroids can cause elevated blood preassure.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Also you could incorporate an ai on cycle if you havnt already. What is your bodyfat percent??

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    I take the CQ10 supplement not sure if it helps or not, but mine is pretty stable...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The more you worry about it, the higher your BP is going to be. Nothing to worry about in the short-term. If after your PCT your blood pressure is still too high, then you have room to worry.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karate-bjj View Post
    I'm on my 7th week of an 8 week cycle, sustanon 250 600mg/w

I've been monitoring my blood pressure for the past few weeks and it's been stable at around 130 over 60 and pulse at about 65.

now I have 150 over 77 pulse at 88

every time I measure my blood pressure I do it the same way, I sit by my computer for 10-15 minutes doing nothing but reading forums and resting before I turn my monitor on, and every day the results are the same, I didn't measure yesterday and today it's way above normal.

yesterday I started feeling like someone sat on my chest, I can feel the pressure in my chest and my head.

now what can I do about this and is it something I have to worry about ?
    Try checking it somehwhere else and compare the readings.
    120/70 is perfect,,,but Ive ran 140/80 and my doc was fine with that.
    I would try to keep it under that range at least.

karate-bjj is offline Junior Member
    Im not worried, I just find it strange that this happens just at the end of my cycle, and I do find it a bit uncomfortable...

I've been taking Nolva 10mg EOD to keep gyno away, it's not very easy to get these chemicals here in Iceland os there isn't much to chose from...

I do watch my salt intake, I think the only salt I eat is when I go for KFC... I don't eat processed food except KFC once a week, just pure meat and fresh veggies and I don't add salt.

I'll just keep it cool and wait until after my pct, and then I get my bloodwork and pressure checked...

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    probably the bloat from estrogen and the extra fluids, i doubt its mental
    i suggest you get an AI and increase cardio if your really worried
    awesome job on tracking, going to get mine checked today!

Thread Information