cs1720 is offline New Member

first time - test prop, winnie and clen dosages.

this is my first time posting and obviously my first cycle and i've just got some dosage and a few other questions.

i'm 6'3 240 lbs right now with a good bit of body fat. my goal is to slim down as much as possible and get as lean/trim as possible while still having some bulk to me. my routine largely consists of majority cardio right now, about 3 miles of running a day, 4/5 times a week, and then lifting for 45 minutes about 2-3 times a week.

i'm going to start taking minimum dosages(roughly 2 ccs i think?) of test prop and winnie twice a week i believe. i'm unsure at what dosages i can do the oral clen i have and how often/frequent to do it.

if anybody has any advice on the 3, whether its dosages, frequency or if i shouldnt stack any of these at the same time all advice is appreciated.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your still to young imo mate and would do much better waiting for another 4/5 years before using aas.. I say this because you run the risk of causing yourself serious health issues for later life..

You still have a massive amount of room for muscle growth by doing things naturally, diet and training can be elevated to the next level to help new growth...

Please spend the time to post your diet in the diet forum and training routine in the training forum...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i'm going to start taking minimum dosages(roughly 2 ccs i think?) of test prop and winnie twice a week i believe.
    You are not even close to understanding steroids . Don`t hurt yourself, take some time to learn and perfect your diet and training before jumping in to this with no understanding of how anything works.

Thread Information