tintinnabulatio is offline Junior Member

Can you get Gyno without feeling any symptoms ?

I am running my first 10 week Test-E cycle at 400mg/wk. My nipples don't feel sensitive, itch, or anything like that, but they do feel puffier and they look a bit "bloated".

I'm in week 5 and I just started a low-dose Adex 0.25mg/E3D (history of joint issues).

Should i be worried ? From my searches i found out it's because of the water retention and it goes away after cycle, is this true?

I DO feel a small bump behind my nipples but only i pinch them from the muscle... i mean not if i pinch the nipple and just the nipple... i don't know, it's not that obvious .. I don't feel ANYTHING on my nipples, itchyness or anything like that ...

Should i just abort my cycle , up the Adex (how much)??

Thanks a lot guys

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    VETS will jump in here shortly, but I had same issue and jumped on Nolvadex and Arimidex right away and puffiness is gone. LOW DOSES....

to be honest... it feels like it's a tendon or something longer that traverses just under my nipples... how much of the nipple am i supposed to pinch?

Well again I am not even close to a beginner so I'm just going to tell you what i saw. My nipples basically looked like someone shot them full of air and this am they are back to normal.

VETS will jump on this and give you good solid advice soon.

Thanks man. I upped the Adex to .25mg EOD , but as Tuesday was my first intake and today the 2nd, not much can i say. I'm also wondering maybe i'm creating this, i kept playing with my nipples for the past days as a paranoid that i am.
    Last edited by tintinnabulatio; 03-24-2011 at 05:53 AM.

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    i'm just like you man. everytime I'm on cycle i get paranoid and start noticing things that aren't really there. from my experience the very slight puffiness was just water retention. i'd pinch my nipple and notice i could grab it easier and that'd freak me out. but i'm sure it was never actual gyno. i take precautions just in case like an AI or nolva..

yeah vets will jump in as soon as they see this..

wizard1997 is offline Associate Member
    Im having the same issue now. On a dbol , test and deca cycle. Nipples a little puffy. Think its more of a bloat thing rather then gyno. Just to be safe im taking .25 Adex eod.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    IDK mine will get puffy from time to time I dont pay that any mind. When they start getting itchy I pay close attn and when they hurt soo bad even your shirt rubbing agains it kills its really getting there lol For me they start hurting pretty bad. I wonder sometimes tho if it was just small amts building up slow over along period of time if it could go relatively undetected?

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    adex is good, I prefer to use aromasin for an ai during cycle. Good luck with the gyno.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Go to your Dr. to be safe and have it checked

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Puffyness could just be water or fat.

LOL stop playing with your nipples......

now drink your protein shake....

Thread Information