Thread: Dosing Dbol??

cmurdapd is offline Junior Member

Dosing Dbol??

How do you guys do it? The whole dose at once or split up? Whats better?

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurdapd View Post
    Personally, doesn't matter to me.

I haven't gone any higher than 50mg/day and I simply take all at once in the morning.

I've also split 25mg morning and 25mg afternoon before, with one of those dosages pre-workout; didn't really notice anything different except stronger pumps.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    spliting the dose is always recomened because of the half life

carp123 is offline Banned
    ^^ agree ,spliting will keep bloods nice and stable ...

xlucax is offline New Member
    once after breakfast, lunch and dinner, 30mg/day for me but next cycle bumping up 40mg/day, ill probs take the extra 10mg before gym for better pumps.

Well the pills I can get are 50mg. I planned on taking 50mg a day anyway. So can I split in half with a pill cutter? I figure one half before I workout with food and lots of water and the other half in the pm?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."

Wow bro read my other posts. Im trying to learn everything for when the time comes. The more educated I am about they cycle the more smoothly it will go. I at least wanna do three more years natural. You need a base to go off anyway so why would I waste my money?

split it in to 3 doses, except when you go to the gym, then take most of it unless it's 50mg+ then just take most.

gucci is offline New Member
    for me splitting a dose is too much headache. i just take the whole dose every morning at the same time

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    i take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 3 before the gym at night..50mg/ED

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hes 19!!!!
    are you all thick?
    hes only fishing for info for the cycles of dbol he has now or getting nxt week

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    hes 19!!!!
    are you all thick?
    Somebody gets it. Thank you Dec11.

Wow bro read my other posts. Im trying to learn everything for when the time comes. The more educated I am about they cycle the more smoothly it will go. I at least wanna do three more years natural. You need a base to go off anyway so why would I waste my money?
    Of course, of course.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the split. AM/NOON/PM and before training.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Of course, of course.
    Whether you want to believe me or not thats up to you. But when the time comes in 4 or 5 more years I will know everything I need to and hopefully have a very successful cycle.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whether you want to believe me or not thats up to you. But when the time comes in 4 or 5 more years I will know everything I need to and hopefully have a very successful cycle.
    Maybe you should go to the diet forum and exercise forum. Spend some time there and make sure you are making the best gains possible. You won't need 4 or 5 years of research to do a test only cycle when you're old enough.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    hes 19!!!!
    are you all thick?
    Lol who cares dude, seems like your always up in everyone elses mix...yes 19 is young and stupid but what ever, he's gonna do what he wants regardless....were you not 19 once?

Better for him to get the right info instead of eating 2 or 3 pills (50mg) a day...
    Last edited by warren916; 02-17-2011 at 01:06 PM.

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Lol who cares dude, seems like your always up in everyone elses mix....chill doggy
    Anyone who cares about the well-being of the individual cares

Fetch is offline Member
    We care. He's a kid, biologically speaking. He should NOT be using steroids . The risks are simply far too great. If you want to help someone destroy their endocrine system, that's on you bro. The rest of us would like to know our advice isn't contributing to that.

Its online drama to me...a reason to get emotional...

Hey CMURDAPD steroids are BAD for someone your age because you arent fully developed yet.
    Trust, you can gain a lot with your current test levels....more than many guys in there 30's could ever do naturally.

Stick with it naturally, show your self some consistency and dieting abilities.

But if you must...dont use DBOL man...do the research and stick with long esters IF YOU MUST at your age..

LOOK all natural, high test levels at 23-25 see?? You dont need juice.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...N-2009-Current

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    We care. He's a kid, biologically speaking. He should NOT be using steroids. The risks are simply far too great. If you want to help someone destroy their endocrine system, that's on you bro. The rest of us would like to know our advice isn't contributing to that.

Lol damn we got a bunch of old geezers on here? Did you guys not remember what 19 was like? Your a hard headed mutha fu*ker at 19, and yeah I DO NOT SUPPORT IT either, but like i said, better for him to get the right info, regardless he's gonna do what ever..he's a grown man in his eyes..

Fetch is offline Member
    Then like I said, it's on you. MOST of us don't support giving someone just enough rope to hang themselves. If the information is readily available, you are much more likely to do something stupid... and bravado aside, 19 is not a grown man biologically speaking. You may call him that, but his body is not done maturing yet.

Blog Entries
    Lol who cares dude, seems like your always up in everyone elses mix...yes 19 is young and stupid but what ever, he's gonna do what he wants regardless....were you not 19 once?

Better for him to get the right info instead of eating 2 or 3 pills (50mg) a day...
    and how long are you here, 2mins?haha, guess who wont be a member for too long with tht attitude

Blog Entries
    ah right, thats why you posted this then??

02-15-2011 02:13 PMcmurdapd
    Well the pills I can get are 50mg. I planned on taking 50mg a day anyway. So can I split in half with a pill cutter? I figure one half before I workout with food and lots of water and the other half in the pm?

layeazy is offline Banned
    too young too dumb basically read for another 5 years mate and you cycle will be awesome..

Uh...how do you delete? lol..
    Last edited by warren916; 02-17-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Its online drama to me...a reason to get emotional...

Hey CMURDAPD steroids are BAD for someone your age because you arent fully developed yet.
    Trust, you can gain a lot with your current test levels....more than many guys in there 30's could ever do naturally.

Stick with it naturally, show your self some consistency and dieting abilities.

But if you must...dont use DBOL man...do the research and stick with long esters IF YOU MUST at your age..

LOOK all natural, high test levels at 23-25 see?? You dont need juice.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...N-2009-Current

since how long ive been here determines how much i know...

i know where you guys are coming from, like i said, I DO NOT SUPPORT IT....but it seems you guys dont listen/read either.

DeNero is offline New Member
    AMEN! This kid will do it regardless if we believe him or not. I don't condone using at his age but if it's just information he is after at least share your knowledge and lead the youngster in the right direction.

I spread my dose throughout the day due to its half-life.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNero View Post
    AMEN! This kid will do it regardless if we believe him or not. I don't condone using at his age but if it's just information he is after at least share your knowledge and lead the youngster in the right direction.

I spread my dose throughout the day due to its half-life.
    By doing the "this is how you do it, but don't because it's bad for you" thing, you're basically encouraging him to do it. It's like this, if he is all set on doing it, he's going to do it. But if I were to tell him how to do it, then I enabled him to do it. That puts me morally in the wrong. But if I say don't do it and this is why not to, then I've at least tried to deter him from doing it.

Thread Information