Hawaii808 is offline New Member

Test C/Tren A/A Bomb Stack

Into my Second week on my Test Cyp/Tren A/ Anadrol stack and so far, I feel a huge pump off the first 3 days. Has anyone experienced huge gains within the first 2 weeks? Injections are every 3 days at 1cc Test C and 1cc Tren A, with 100mg of Anadrol daily. Protein shake intake is about 300g and caloric intake is around 3500-4000 clean. Please be kind on your critique. I'm new to this site. Thanks mates

Gym experience: over 15 years.
    Cycles done: 5
    Previous stacks included: Finaject, Dbol , winnys, Clen , Sust 250, Clomid, Nolvadex
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 220
    BF: 16%
    Last edited by Hawaii808; 03-25-2011 at 12:20 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive ran that stack a few times, test and tren is a great stack but you need to inject the tren ED or EOD. Gains can be very dramatic but this will be governed by your diet and training. I also prime my body before any cycle so I experience huge gains straight from the start of any cycle.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to Marcus he's beast

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    truth. Lean out and you'll be growing like a weed as long as the diet is on point

Nice. Thanks for the input mates. I kicked started my cycle with whatever DBol I had left for about a week until my gear came in. My diet is strict and I train like a beast every other day allowing time to rest. I was unsure how often I should take my Tren . Been doing ALOT of research and wasn't quite sure how to take them since everyone has a opinion on the Tren. So EOD at 1cc would be the best way to stack the Tren in this cycle?
    Last edited by Hawaii808; 03-25-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well you gotta figure out how its dosed. Usually 75mg/ml (cc) or 100mg/ml. 100mg eod would be good IMO

Ok. Thanks mate. I better start ordering more gear. I wish I lived where gear is readily available. I live on a island in the middle of the pacific ocean. Pretty tough to acquire certain things
    Last edited by Hawaii808; 03-25-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Just a quick update. Into my second week on this cycle and the gains are massive!!! Gained about 10 pounds and went down an inch on my waist. 36" to 34-35". Been eating like crazy. Everything clean. Alternate my carb loading every 3 days. The strength from this stack is amazing but I'm taking into consideration the water gains and don't wanna over do my training for maybe another 2 weeks. Trying to let the muscle fibers heal up before attacking the heavier weights again. My stack is currently at 100mgs Anadrol daily, Test Cyp/Tren A EOD at 200mgs. Do u think that's a good start or should I go up/down on the mgs? I'm gonna taper off a lil into the upcoming weeks and start my PCT at around the 8th week ending at about the 12th week

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Best mass building stack out there!

@marcus300 have you ever done tendon building exercises as part of your primming leading up to a cycle
    science says by training with low and high reps 10% of your 1rm can attribute to tendon building and strengthening
    might be something worth looking further into tendons dont seen to grow and adapt as fast as muscle on a cycle

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii808 View Post
    Ok. Thanks mate. I better start ordering more gear. I wish I lived where gear is readily available. I live on a island in the middle of the pacific ocean. Pretty tough to acquire certain things

get a job at customs

??????????????

It's only you and two other people

???????????????????

profit

I have a few contacts but they have other clients as well. Meaning everyone is snatching them up quick for future cycles. Because of supply and demand, the price on gear here is outrageous. My UGL Tren for a 10ml ran me $175

Great White is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii808 View Post
    I have a few contacts but they have other clients as well. Meaning everyone is snatching them up quick for future cycles. Because of supply and demand, the price on gear here is outrageous. My UGL Tren for a 10ml ran me $175
    just my .02, but for you situation you might want to look into brewing your own tren from finaplix . there are plenty of conversion recipes out there from the vets to help you out.

anyway, enjoy the cycle. I ran tren and test enth on my last cycle did not ever want to cycle off.

I'll have to look in out that. Thanks for looking out mate. How did that stack work for you?

Thread Information