gtgb is offline Junior Member

Too Young for Steroids?

Im 23, and the simple question is, is that too young? and a around what age would people think is acceptable to start using.

I know so many guys 20, 21, 22 and 23 using but i guess no one really thinks ahbout the future. They just wana get big ASAP!

SO at 23 if i stuck to just test only cycles would that be ok, and how would it effect me in the future? I have done one SUS cycle in the past 500mg PW, this was a while ago and i recovered from that pretty well, but like so many other people i just jumped at the chance to get bigger but now im concered about how its guna effect my body in the future, i dont wana destroy the only body i got!

185 pounds
    5 11"
    10-12% BF

I would be doing proper PCT with nolva/clomid post course and using an AI on course.

Thanks

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Steroid-Guide

thats bad advice dude....GTGB read this link from above

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    wait a couple more years .you will keep those gains.

Quote Originally Posted by EASTCOASTKID View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Steroid-Guide

thats bad advice dude....GTGB read this link from above
    Thanks for the link, that was helpful!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    IMO you are too young.

JCB-MMA is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    IMO you are too young.
    i would not say he is to young there are great bodubuilders that started gear in there teens , however you allways get better results on gear when you have gotten as big as you can natural . i have a sayin once you so big naturally that people think your on gear then its prob the best time to go on it .

so NO your not to young , would it be better to wait few more years YES is it gonna kill you if you go on now NO will you still get great results from gear if you go on now YES !!!

if your on this forum your mind is made up if you was 18 i would strongly urge you not to but your 23 there aint no problem providing you have been training a good few years natural

DOM6 is offline Member
    ^^^x5000

Quote Originally Posted by JCB-MMA View Post
    i would not say he is to young there are great bodubuilders that started gear in there teens , however you allways get better results on gear when you have gotten as big as you can natural . i have a sayin once you so big naturally that people think your on gear then its prob the best time to go on it .

so NO your not to young , would it be better to wait few more years YES is it gonna kill you if you go on now NO will you still get great results from gear if you go on now YES !!!
    if your on this forum your mind is made up if you was 18 i would strongly urge you not to but your 23 there aint no problem providing you have been training a good few years natural
    This is stupid advice. Please do not listen to this and do your own research first.

mtlbiceps is offline New Member
    Your either going to do it or not. I personally think you are a bit young and should probably wait until at least mid twenties but late twenties is even better. That being said, if your SET upon doing it make sure your diet and training are in order and your ready for this undertaking.

You mention that you've done a cycle a while ago. How long ago was that?

MTLBiceps

BarBender727 is offline New Member
    Many of us started long before 23 bro, if you have been training for several years and have educated yourself on the compounds and proper usage go for it

Quote Originally Posted by BarBender727 View Post
    Many of us started long before 23 bro, if you have been training for several years and have educated yourself on the compounds and proper usage go for it
    Seriously?

JCB-MMA is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    This is stupid advice. Please do not listen to this and do your own research first.
    well your fast to jump all over my advice but have not really given much of your own and my advice was not stupid i didnt say go ahead jab yourself with everything you can did i he is not stupidly young is he? 23 is not a bad age to try a bit oft test and try out a few orals at all. your resonses in this thread have been very weak to tell you the truth

Ive been training for 4 years now and i done my other cycle around 18 months ago, so i was 21. That was too young i do now realise, even though i did have some great results from that and have kept some until this day. But just because i have done a course before i dont wana jump straight back on to another one until the right time. Some people have said test courses will be fine and others have said wait another year or so... So its hard, because i do want to do another course, as nautural growth has stopped really.

G

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Dude think of it in long term. I have never done a cycle and my test final started dropping at 48 years young. I went to the doctor and he put me on test cyp. So now Im 48 get free pins and free test. Whats not to like?

and yes this is me in the aviator. Granted i'm not huge but my blood work is spot on Im healthy as hell and I have no limp dick problems....

but at the end of the day if you do decide to do it at least look at all the pros and cons and trust me there are a lot more cons to do it than pros....

Thats just my 2 cents.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by BarBender727 View Post
    Yeah, there are plenty of morons in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah, there are plenty of morons in this world.
    Too right there are!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JCB-MMA View Post
    well your fast to jump all over my advice but have not really given much of your own and my advice was not stupid i didnt say go ahead jab yourself with everything you can did i he is not stupidly young is he? 23 is not a bad age to try a bit oft test and try out a few orals at all. your resonses in this thread have been very weak to tell you the truth
    BS! You told him he would see great results if he used now, how else is he supposed to take it. I have posted plenty about young and steroids and sometimes I get tired of repeating myself. But.....since you want to try and call me on it here is what can happen if you use too young.

Shrinking of the testicles, reduced sperm count, infertility, baldness, development of breasts.
    Not to mention causing not being able to get an erection and possibally even pissing blood.
    Oh and let's not forget acne, high blood pressure, high colesterol and liver function.

Thread Information