TheNewGuyHere is offline New Member

Best Compounds for First Cycle

I have heard for the first cycle, it is best to cycle with test and only test (Test Cypionate ). I have read many novice cycles and they all tend to include only Test Cypionate as a compound and state reasons why. Is there any legitimacy to this? Let me know what you guys think.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    they idea of running a test only cycle is because test is gonna be the base for all future cycles and by running only test for your first go will know how you react to it and if sides are experianced when other compounds are introduced you will now which is the cause.

is cypionate the way to go for a first cycle?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    No, not for you...
    Last edited by Matt; 03-29-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have been told time and time again,

Your stats are the same the advice doesnt change all because you dont like what you hear

Please everyone read this before posting

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ate&highlight=

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You have been told time and time again,

Your stats are the same the advice doesnt change all because you dont like what you hear

Please everyone read this before posting

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ate&highlight=
    i did and that is why i choose to stop answering
    op... stop being naughty

Blog Entries
    Yes after reviewing your stats it would be an extremely bad idea to run a cycle at this time, very unsafe.........

Btw, if you've been given the advice don't try starting different threads in the hope of getting the advice you need...

schering is offline Junior Member

Cool

Ok let's think about this already....... I'm assuming his stats = too young?
    If so he's gonna do it anyways so we might as well try to guide him. That's what happened with me I was told over and over too young! I hated it and went and got a bottle of anadrol 75 the biggest baddest thing I could... MISTAKE!
    Anyways long story short O.P. I don't think these guys are giving you bad advice I'm sure they have a good reason to steer you away, however if your gonna do it anyways then do it right and learn from you mistake not everyone else that has done what your about to do.
    Your question alone pretty much sums up that your not educating yourself enough, test is test ok the esters just release at different rates (basic common knowledge) go with test e. Or c. But its your first time and you prob won't want to have prop in your ass just yet! So run a small trial cycle of testosterone for 8-10 weeks see how you react (growth wise, strength wise, agression, ego, etc) if your strentgh and size increase a little but you find yourself getting mad at everything and feeling bulletproof and just feel too badass for your own good (very likely side effects) then discontinue use until you've matured more. But for real good luck and don't get too stubborn and next week post about stacking take it slow or suffer the worst!

The correct advice for someone with your stats is not to cycle. All because your going to do the cycle anyway doesn't change the correct advice being given, we give the best, safest and healthiest advice for someone of your age , our morals and principles don't change all because you haven't heard what you want to hear,

Why would our advice change because your going to do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    schering, Listen this is how we do things here, your advice is terrible and unsafe so i suggest you read more and post less...

Btw, we've done it this way for many years and if you don't like it then please, go else where.......

kelevra is offline Member
    Thanks for your story in an attempt to educate the young man. However you are 24 no? IMO that is still too young to be cycling or certainly giving advice on it.
    Good Luck
    For Goodness sake, be smart, or don’t hurt anyone else with your own ignorance.
    Wise up young Padawan's
    Last edited by kelevra; 03-29-2011 at 10:53 AM.

How is someone of my age supposed to learn without asking questions? I have accepted your advice not to cycle and I want nothing to do with the problems associated with cycling at a young age. However, I would like to start my research now so when it does come time to cycle in 4-5 years I have a solid base of knowledge to work with. It seems foolish to wait until i'm that age to start researching. So with that being said I appreciate all the wisdom marcus300 and matt are offering me. This thread was not an attempt to "get the answers i wanted" in the first thread i want to learn and I feel the only way to learn is too ask the experienced veterens such as marcus and matt.

Your 4 to 5 yrs away from cycling, use your time wisely and research diets and training its pointless doing any kind of research now and to be honest I don't believe you anyway when you say you want the knowledge now for later, come on.

Go to the diet section and post your diet and start building some muscle. Forget steroids they are not the answer for you.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The correct advice for someone with your stats is not to cycle. All because your going to do the cycle anyway doesn't change the correct advice being given, we give the best, safest and healthiest advice for someone of your age , our morals and principles don't change all because you haven't heard what you want to hear,

Why would our advice change because your going to do it anyway!
    This post is EXACTLY why this is the very best site and resource on the net for AAS use and questions. Actually the best resource foe ANY bodybuilding lifestyle questions and topics. It is not corrupted by alterior motives and the best interest of the person posting always comes first. People like Marcus , Matt , Swifto and other monitors and many memebers always see to it that that is the case. Im glad this site and people like this are around......

Thread Information