mvagusta1 is offline New Member

HGH Cycle Questions

Ok guys here goes, I have done quite a big of gear since I was about 21 now 31, for past 5 years haven't done anything, WORK. But now i got some good HGH tons of friends have used with great results. My diet is good and this is what I am looking at doing 2IU every day for 2 weeks then 3IU for 2 weeks then 4IU for about 8weeks, should I put some test or anything in here, I am looking for cutting not bulking, I'm 5'7" 185 13% body fat so want to tighten up and maybe put on a few pounds. Also should I take no xplode and things like that or just stick with HGH.

Thanks

12 weeks of GH and only 8 weeks at a decent dose of 4iu will produce little to no positive effects. 12 weeks isn't even worth messing with IMO.

You'll get more responses if you post this in the HGH section.

signal7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    12 weeks of GH and only 8 weeks at a decent dose of 4iu will produce little to no positive effects. 12 weeks isn't even worth messing with IMO.

You'll get more responses if you post this in the HGH section.
    I agree. I'm 8 months in to HGH and I didn't really notice any results as far as fat loss or muscle mass gains (which was minor at best) until about week 8 or so on 4IUs ED. 12 weeks prolly won't be long enough to get you where you want to be. If you can afford it and can get it safely I'd say take it over a six month time frame and see how you like it. The best results I saw from it peaked about 4 months in to it. IMO it does help greatly with keeping fat off even when you get jammed up and can't always eat perfect. If you do keep a clean diet and lifting routine with some cardio thrown in while taking it you'll definitely shed some body fat. I'm happy where I'm at with my body fat at the moment so I'm only taking 2IUs ED now basically because I like the way I feel on it and seem to add a small amount of lean mass to my base every couple of months so I stick with it in case I decide to try an AAS cycle after I've hit the one year mark as far as taking HGH and keeping a solid lifting routine.

I'm not a fan of the pre-work out drinks as I just try to stick to feeding my body solid food before I lift and then throw down some protein after wards , but many of my lifting friends take NO Explode and seem to like it. All I notice from them taking it is that they might have a bit more energy than me at the gym and seem to get a faster and larger pump, but I'm a slow paced guy so who isn't trying to look huge so I pass on it myself. If I want sugar and caffeine I'll grab a coffee

Good luck in your choice mate!
    Last edited by signal7; 03-28-2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: grammar

Sinned is offline Junior Member
    you need to run HGH for a minimum of 6 months. year preferred.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Im on a 8 month cycle.... with AAS 14 week cycles planed during it. Im on TRT for life so I will always have Test Cyp present. hope that helps

HGH Replies

I think i'm gonna just run this 12 weeks as best I can and put some test in as well. The main reason I can't do 6 months is my job that is what sucks I am gone for months at a time in the middle of now where, so I can't refrig hgh as needed so.... I'll run this just to hopefully get some results if any and push it as hard as I can at gym and eat well and add some test, any ideas on best types, just wondering if I should stick with gear I know works with my body. Again thanks for the replies guys

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    You're just wasting your money only doing a 12-week cycle of HGH and you can't mix it in the same syringe with test.

To be honest didn't cost me anything so not worried, and I know I can't mix it in same needle, that is nuts ! I am going to stack it with some test if posted wrong sorry about that.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    IMO:
    spread out the hgh over a longer period of time especially since you are trying to cut BF
    and you might do a 5 on 2 off protocol with this plan:
    1.5 units for weeks 1&2
    2.0 for the remaining

do your math and see how far this will stretch out with the above along with 5on/2off....

Thread Information