Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Italian Muscle is offline New Member

Dbol Test Cyp Cycle #2

Hey all,

Time for my second cycle. Waiting on my bol so not starting till about early may. This one, I'm adding some bol in there after opting for the first timer all test cycle. Got solid results on test cyp 400mgs/wk but looking to bulk a little more on this one. Here are my stats:

22ys
    6'1
    12% bf

Cycle Stats:

Dbol : 1-4 30mgs week
    Test Cyp: 1-10 600mgs week
    Nolva: 12-15 days after last pin of test cyp
    Reversitol: with nolva for four weeks

*not prone to gyno so not gonna run a serm or ai on cycle

(also thinking of adding trenazone in there the last 4 weeks but not sold on it yet so tell me your opinions on that if u wish!)

Diet:

Meal 1 - 4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, 1 large banana, 1 piece of wheat toast with penaut butter and tsp. of honey, 2 servings of cottage cheese with pineapple, coffee, fish oil

Meal 2 - 2 servings (scoops) desinger whey with 12 oz whole milk

Meal 3 - 6 inch subway turkey, bacon, provolone, veggies, honey oat bread, choc milk and water

Meal 4 - 5 oz can of tuna, 2 servings low sodium wheat thins and protein shake

Meal 5(post-workout) - 5g creatine, 2 servings lemon-lime gatorade powder
    30 min later - 2 servings designer whey in 12 oz whole milk

Meal 6 - 10oz eye of round steak, 1 sweet potato with butter, mesclun salad w/olive oil, tomato, cucumber, 1 piece of cherry cobbler

Meal 7 (30 min b4 bed) - 8 oz whole milk, 1 zone bar (normally is larger... ie 4 egg whites, 1 yolk, cottage chesse, and dates... toast w/peanut butter)

Training:

Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat Split focusing on power/core lifts

Tell me what yall think!!

kelevra is offline Member
    add HCG to PCT, you should think about getting a bit older, 210 @ 12% isn't a bad base, but you could have done better.
    I would run dbol out 8 weeks if your a healthy guy and dont cycle orlas often.

Italian Muscle is offline New Member
    Thanks kelevra. Yea I would of liked to get a little more natural but stubbornness kicked at some
    Plateaus. Yea I was also looking to get some hcg but wasn't sure but now u mention it it sounds
    Pretty smart. Have u had one of these cycles yet cuz I'm wondering if 230 is realistic to get to including pct?
    Thanks

kelevra is offline Member
    Hard to speculate, I would say a keep able 8-10 maybe, but during cycle could be up to 20 gained. So hard to tell. If you have quality Dbol , you'll gain 5-6 pounds within a week and a half, but a lot of it is water retention.

Thread Information