Natedawg92 is offline New Member

Question Tips for My Personal Cycle?

I'm new to the world of AAS. Ive contemplated quite sometime now over the pros and cons and I've done my fair share of research regarding AAS. I have read many threads and research posts regarding what has been effective for many people, but since this is my first time, i would like to hear some input from vets that would be more personalized and directed towards me. So below i guess i will put a little about myself so i can receive more precise info.

Seriously working out for 2years
    Weight: 210-215lbs
    Height: 6'2

I'm looking for a bulking cycle.
    I am currently looking at Deca and Test Cypon since its my first cycle, and i would also stack Armidex, because im worried gyno might be a problem for me. But then again idk what im talking about since ive never done it.

As far as how much of it to use i have no idea? Or if im even on the right path here. Can anyone steer me straight please.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    If you have done that much reading you would have came across many threads about AGE. 18 is way to young, do some more research..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your to young to start steroids , your HPTA hasn't fully developed yet and by shutting down your natural testosterone could result in low test for life and many other complications you dont want at your age. If you cant gain weight and size at your age with the high level of test floating around you have problems in the food department and training! please do more research.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    If you do AAS at that age YOU WILL GET AIDS AND DIE!!!!

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Jk...wait a while kid

Natedawg92 is offline New Member
    I had a feeling I was gna get that response from reading some previous threads. And although I do not deny the fact that steroids can be dangerous at a young age I felt the need and want to rise above. There's a feww guys my age at the gym who just seem to have flown through the roof strength wise using AAS. I guess as of right now I'm a bit fed up at the fact that I seemed to have plataued. I eat like a horse, decently, then again I'm not trying to even get lean as I am just wanting to bulk. I workout 4days a week. Low reps heavy weight and still no increases worthy of noting with the ammount of time I spend there and the sweat I break not to mention my monthly costs in pre workout supplements and protein. AAS just seem the only way to go

Doesn't matter what other people are doing to their bodies. Do you want to risk having low testosterone ? Do you want to struggle getting an erection? Do you want to have small testicles? Do I need to go on. Your stats don't change no matter what your going to say, your to young and the risk isn't worth it.

bozlet is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Doesn't matter what other people are doing to their bodies. Do you want to risk having low testosterone? Do you want to struggle getting an erection? Do you want to have small testicles? Do I need to go on. Your stats don't change no matter what your going to say, your to young and the risk isn't worth it.
    why does it matter wat age u are, all those risks apply to older people aswell anyway ??

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bozlet View Post
    why does it matter wat age u are, all those risks apply to older people aswell anyway ??
    No, have you not read any of the advice Marcus300 has given or Matt? Actually try reading them. It's not the same for someone 18 as it is for someone who is say 25 or above.

Thread Information