dru23 is offline Junior Member

Looking for cycle suggestions!

Ok, so i am 26, 5'11, 230. ive ran a couple cycles in the past, i have done test e at 500mg a week, with tre e also at 500mg per week. then my most recent cycle was a little over a year ago in which i ran test e at 500 for 1st 5 weeks then upped it to 750 last 5, stacked with deca and eq. i have also ran methyltrienolone (oral tren ) for a 3 week cycle. i am looking for info now on what i should do, i have only the past couple months got back to eating clean and everything, i have stayed in the gym consistently but have kinda let my body go (normally around 7-10% bf, im around 14-17 now). i am not wanting to lose much size if any, i would actually like to gain a little siz but drop body fat. also i have become very involved in mma, so anything that wont hinder and perhaps would even help my endurance/lung capacity would also be great. so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I would say to just stick with test and maybe a eca stack to help you cut down some lbs of fat. A lot of steroids will inhibit your movement in mma or if you are boxing because of the pumps you will get. I would just stick with test.

dru23 is offline Junior Member
    i appreciate it bj, so since fitch is injured who will be your next opponent? lol

Thread Information