Thread: Eq

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Eq

Read the profile, have read some posts, talked to some people. Can't get a good feel for if EQ is worth wasting time on. Is it just something good to throw on top of a cycle? Do you need to run in high doses to get a good effect?

Gi812Many is offline Member
    I personally like Eq...I have found the optimal dose for me is 800mgs. Thats where I see benefits

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I ran it @ 600 mg/wk & got almost nil out of it, a SLIGHTLY "longer wind", but NO muscle building qualities. Defiantly not worth the time & $$$$ 4 a hardly noticeable increase in stamina / endurance.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Personal experience, this is what you need.
    In my case to notice effects I went up to 1g a week but considering its cost and the level of stamina reached, I will never use it again.

stpete is offline Banned
    I tried it twice and didn't notice much at all. Not worth it imo.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I ran it at 1000mg/wk for 12+ weeks and saw nothing..... It's a completely useless compound for muscle building. It's also a complete waste of syringe space. You can only inject so much..... mite as well inject something frickin useful.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I personally had good results with EQ thats real,its hard to get results with 100% cottonseed or sesame seed oil. I never gained any more lean muscle with decca than i did with EQ.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got great results, got leaner, harder, and had more stamina even in the bed I would ejaculate and my bad boy would stay erected!! Yea buddy!!

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Very good results at only 500mg/wk.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Garbage compound, I ran 600mg/week for 14 weeks and could not tell any difference from just running test other than being more hungry. Waste of oil.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I personally had good results with EQ thats real,its hard to get results with 100% cottonseed or sesame seed oil. I never gained any more lean muscle with decca than i did with EQ.
    so its only you that can get 'real' EQ?

It's easy 2 claim u got good results from a 100% useless compound when ur too ignorant 2 realize the gains u made were from the Test.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    It's easy 2 claim u got good results from a 100% useless compound when ur too ignorant 2 realize the gains u made were from the Test.
    Getting pretty cocky there arent you? you dont know me and yet you call me ignorant,I have used 10 times the amount of steroids as you and know what i realize,I used vet grade EQ many times.If you dont get any results from EQ Thats your problem but call me ignorant you dumb shit...

Getting pretty cocky there arent you? you dont know me and yet you call me ignorant,I have used 10 times the amount of steroids as you and know what i realize,I used vet grade EQ many times.If you dont get any results from EQ Thats your problem but call me ignorant you dumb shit...
    And every1 else here uses fake / bunk Eq? U don't know any1 here either, or their sources, but u claim, if they're not getting results from Eq., then they r shooting plain oil containing NO compound. Ur not the only 1 that uses real gear, tough guy.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Come on guy's please don't make me put this thread in for review...

I know many people that absolutely love EQ and claim to make huge gains on it, never tried it myself......

However we all have differing opinions so lets give each other a little respect...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never was very interested in EQ before but recently I hear so much talk about EQ that I feel like I gotta get some so that I can jump in on all these threads about it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i've used it from the old vet ganabol 50mg stuff to the ugl stuff. I will never use it again

NO problem,the bear has joined my elite ignor list with gixxerboy and dec11............so anything they say towards me will fall on deaf ears...
    Last edited by MR10X; 11-12-2011 at 04:36 PM.

oh no, how will i ever sleep tonight

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^haha...

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    ^^^^haha...
    atleast he admits we are elite

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it's good for horses and starting arguments in steroid forums..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Never was very interested in EQ before but recently I hear so much talk about EQ that I feel like I gotta get some so that I can jump in on all these threads about it.
    Thats exactly what im thinking, theres got to be something in it for everyone to be constantly talking about it....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    My take on Eq - based on experience. Ive used it from the ganabol and ft dodge 50mg/ml 50ml vial days to the present ugl days. I dont hate eq - when i could get it dirt cheap back in the day (ganabol and ft dodge) i liked to run it as an ancillary compund. What does that mean ? Just what I said - ancillary. It has a few effects that can be beneficial - it increases endurance , appetite, vascualrity. It does greatly increase BP - so thats a concern. It was always a third or fourth compound in a cycle - never a primary - because it really doesnt build muscle on its own. If you are on a heavy cycle sometimes you get lethargic , find it hard to eat - EQ can offset this nicely. So when it was dirt cheap (and i mean DIRT cheap) - I didnt mind the addition to my cycle for the reasons I mentioned above. However it doesnt build muscle. Now for some reaon UGLS charge ridiculous prices for it - it simply is NOT worth it. It never built muscle directly - the benefits were ancillary and nice in some cases , but not for the same or a higher cost of other compounds that DO build muscle.
    IMO the whole EQ results are "comparable to that of deca " falls squarely on the shoulders of an intelligent man that NEVER used either one. He based this assertation on scientific speculation and often meaningless AA ratings. That person is William Llwellyn. Ever since he wrote that you see people comparing the 2 - its ridiculous. I know all about interdependant response etc - but this comparison is ludacriss IMO. Anyone that ever ran a test cyclke - then ran the same amount of test with even a high dose of EQ for another cycle will tell you the effects i mentioned above are there - but diff in gains is negligable at best. Far from worth the money nowadays. Nowadays the cost isnt even worth the ancillary benefits - at all. 99% of the time those that say EQ is great for building muscle its guys that have either never run it , run it in a cycle where they couldnt tell what compound was doing what , or they read on line or in Llwellyns book its "comparable to deca". Thats my opinion.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-12-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Excellent post jimmy, well done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    atleast he admits we are elite
    do we change colour for that? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thats exactly what im thinking, theres got to be something in it for everyone to be constantly talking about it....
    if marcus300 and hazard say its shit then that is good enough for me.

i think its mainly talked about by noobs because its seen as a 'soft' aas for beginners

Blog Entries
    NO problem,the bear has joined my elite ignor list with gixxerboy and dec11............so anything they say towards me will fall on deaf ears...
    maybe we could give you a forum of your own, a kind of bargain basement, your 'advice' would fit well with it

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    it's good for horses and starting arguments in steroid forums..
    hahahaha nice.. this thread has me crackin up lol

Thread Information