phat_matt85 is offline Member

debatng if i should stop my cycle or keep going after 16 weeks

Stats

25 yr old
    5'10"
    210 lbs
    11% bf

Ok so i have been on test E 500mgs ew for total 16 weeks, at week 12 i added tren 100mgs eod, im also doing ar at .05 eod. I want to run a light cutting cycle during the summer so im debating if i should stop my cycle now or just run some HCG and change my gear to prop and eq bc thats what im planning on running during the summer.

If you're running tren a it's a 8 week cycle or so. If you're running tren e it's a 12 week cycle or so. Why'd you start tren so late in your test cycle? I'm always worried about shutting down too hard on a long cycle. I think you should space your cycles out and do a full PCT. Make sure your HPTA is back to normal before you cycle. Rushing into cycles is not very healthy for long term AAS usage.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ agree with above. At your age I would PCT and take some time to fully recover.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    You might want to lok at some of the PCT stickies that talk about some of the more aggressive treatments... Dont take any chances... thats a long ass cycle

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    be smart bro I know how tempting it is, get off run pct and pound vasheen all summer long.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Starting the Tren that late made no sense, continuing the cycle for over 16wks makes even less....Throw it in reverse and back the f**k up or you will regret it.

PS I assume this is your first cycle? Anyway no offence but it was not well thought out, next time before you start a cycle post it first and get feedback the same if you decide to add compounds mid cycle which is rarely a good idea.

Congrats on asking though and fortunately its not too late.

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    Definately stop!

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    get off, wouldnt do another cycle till next year at the earliest

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    thats a very long cycle ooof

awms is offline Senior Member
    yes man you deff should jump on pct and stay off for atleast 16 weeks if not longer.

Just make sure your test levels are back to normal before you cycle again.

phat_matt85 is offline Member
    No this isnt my first cycle, first time using tren though. I know this cycle is crazy long and stupid but its soo hard to get off when u look good as shit, on the other hand its just wayy too easy and too fast for me to get a hold of anything i want which kind of put me in this spot, i feel like i lost control and stoped caring about my health, all i really care about is how good i look. Also the gym i go to seriously everyone is alll juiced up and most of them stay on shit for 5 to 7 months or all year round, so seeing them and listing to my guy that i get shit from made me feel and think i can stay on it for ever. So far i have no sides at all, sex dirve is great and no brother problems at all, works everytime and no prob. Feel free to speak your mind, it wont offend me, if anything it will clear my head and put some in there. Thanks

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    best to get off and give your body a break.. staying on forever is a bad idea

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    Hey recognizing you have a problem is the first step to recovery... If your big and ripped then come off... Do it all the right way. Keep working your ass off in the gym and eating right and by the next few months get ready to do it again... Spend that time learning about better combos etc...

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i hate coming off gear, and im 21. no pump, feel tiny, and confidence is low.....for most users. when i come off i still train like crazy and dont change my diet, i usually keep my strength during the pct. i know us younger guys ususally get flamed for just using the sh1t, i would seriously consider what youre doing. those "guys" who stay on for 5 to 7 months are either serious national level bodybuilders or just guys who gave up on life and are too selfish to get off.

at your age i would come off and pct, you will thank yourself in the future for doing so

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Starting the Tren that late made no sense, continuing the cycle for over 16wks makes even less....Throw it in reverse and back the f**k up or you will regret it.
    Agree 100% with this right here. Not a fan of long cycles and starting Tren that late just doesn't make sense to me. End your cycle... start an aggressive PCT and take the summer off. Let your body recover for awhile and then think about another cycle towards the end of the year.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Stop. I understand where you're at completely. I too am an addict, I loath coming off cycle but you gotta do it.

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    I will know the feeling of coming off cycle in 1 week. It's probably gonna suck but I'm looking forward to the challenge and seeing the difference between workouts and strength. I'm going to try to keep gaining off cycle.

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    im 12 weeks out from a 26 week cycle. i was in the same situation as you and just kept lengthening my cycle.

12 weeks out and im only just getting a little bit of my natty lbido back. at this stage im unsure if i'll ever function fully again.

get off now while u can and recover before hopping on is my advice.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    we have the exact same stats minus the age. come off, get yourself back to equilibrium, and then go. I just finished a cycle a few weeks ago, i know how ur feeling, as much as i would like to jump back, i wont get back on till july : /

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Back on feb 16th you said you were 2 weeks into your tren at 80 mgs eod. What gives here are you full of crap or what's your deal. Also your stats haven't changed since you started your test cycle.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e-feel-results
    Last edited by MBMETC; 04-08-2011 at 06:00 PM.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Im running a 16 weeker and im in week 2...Im a bit scared because I have only done 10 weeker (this is my third cycle) but I recover very well after 10 weeks so Im gunna give it a go and see how my body reacts.

500mg test
    450mg eq
    tbol 80mg week 1-4

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I would agree with getting on an aggressive PCT program and staying off of AAS until you gain a little more self control. You have to realize it is a drug your putting into your body and anything of excess is never good you have a lifetime in your body and you want to keep it as healthy as possible. You may not realize it now but take it from a young guy who has had health issues once your sick all you want to do is get better and you still have tons of time to reach your goals, and hopefully by the posts of people who are really knowledgeable on the subject are pointing out some great things to help you out. Here read this threat by swifto it has a great aggressive PCT in the thread ask a question to him he replied to me in a timely fashion. Best of luck

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    I would agree with getting on an aggressive PCT program and staying off of AAS until you gain a little more self control. You have to realize it is a drug your putting into your body and anything of excess is never good you have a lifetime in your body and you want to keep it as healthy as possible. You may not realize it now but take it from a young guy who has had health issues once your sick all you want to do is get better and you still have tons of time to reach your goals, and hopefully by the posts of people who are really knowledgeable on the subject are pointing out some great things to help you out. Here read this threat by swifto it has a great aggressive PCT in the thread ask a question to him he replied to me in a timely fashion. Best of luck
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

Thread Information