txboy5 is offline New Member

Sustanon 300 Question

what's up fellas.. I wanted to get a few opinions on this... I have a few good buddies of mine that are just running Sus300 and shooting it once a week. I've seem some really good gains and increase size from them since they have started it but I really haven't heard of anyone running it this way.

A little background on me, always been an athlete, didn't play any ball in college just really hit the gym. Ran a cycle of 1AD back in the day, almost ran a full cycle of things like tren /winny. Graduated from college, got with my girl and went from working out about 6 days a week to about 2-3. Went from 5'11" 200lbs to about 235lbs. For the past year I have really been out of the gym maybe going once a week. Since the begining of the year I have been hitting it pretty hard. I'm 28 now and for the past month I have been contemplating running the Sus like my boys but I'm having mixed feelings. I want to put on mass and strength and of course cut down bf.

I'm fairly knowlegable about gear and working out and I know I should keep hitting the gym hard but it's very enticing.

Let me know what y'all think of just sus300 once a week.

Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance...

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    should do twice a week

jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    I'd split the doses to eod when using sus, otherwise your not making the most of the short esters that are there in sustanon

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Twice a week with 3-4 days in between.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah bro sus has short esters in it.So to help keep blood levels stabe.Shoot no less that twice a week.You will also need a pct or you will lose it all.Good luck

Thread Information