RB3232 is offline Associate Member

Comments/ideas about my next potential cycle

Thinking about running my next cycle as follows: This will be my third cycle

Age 24
    205 lbs
    12% bf

10 weeks

sus :750 MG
    Primo: 400 MG

PCT:
    clomid: 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quick list of observations/thoughts here:

1. Get more Primo in there. I recommend 600-800 mg week. Shots are painful for some people due to its high molecular weight, you might want to inject 100 mg ED.

2. Although not an optimal cycle length from the HTPA recovery perspective, I would suggest a longer cycle for Primo, such as 12 weeks.

3. Where is your anti-e? Where is the HCG ? 750 mg of Sustanon will not only shut you down mostly likely in the second week but you will also be suffering from elevated estrogen levels throughout your cycle. Get your Arimidex , and take 0.5 gr (half a pill) EOD throughout your cycle. Also, HCG 250-300 i.u. injections E3D are neccessary for maintaining testicular functions during the cycle, besides an easier and faster recovery during PCT.

4. That is indeed a weak PCT. Dosage may be enough (as most people will disagree with the Clomid dosage here) since you are running both PCT compounds together but the duration is certainly not. You should extend your PCT to 6 weeks IMO.

Your research must be more comprehensive before you start a long and hard cycle like this, unless you want to deal with bunch of problems later and end up in TRT.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Way to much for a 1st cycle bro.You only need 300 test.Use only 1 compound to see how your body reacts to it.Go to the diet section.And learn how to eat properly.Not eating right can mess up the best of plans.I would use test eth on my 1 cycle.Easier.

Thats why I posted it up before I started, Ill end up buying more primo and I do have Arimidex i forgot to post that haha. If i have the clomid, nolva and the AI will I need the HCG ?

Week Clomid Nolvadex Arimidex
    1 300mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED
    2 200mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED
    3 100mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/EOD
    4 50mgs/ED 10mgs/ED 0.25mgs/E3D
    5 50mgs/ED N/A 0.25mgs/E3D
    6 50mgs/ED N/A N/A

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Way to much for a 1st cycle bro.You only need 300 test.Use only 1 compound to see how your body reacts to it.Go to the diet section.And learn how to eat properly.Not eating right can mess up the best of plans.I would use test eth on my 1 cycle.Easier.
    It is not his first cycle. Read the post carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by RB3232 View Post
    Thats why I posted it up before I started, Ill end up buying more primo and I do have Arimidex i forgot to post that haha. If i have the clomid, nolva and the AI will I need the HCG?
    Yes, you will need it. I have already told you about about HCG use and how in my first post. Does anyone read before they post around here?

Week Clomid Nolvadex Arimidex
    1 300mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED
    2 200mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED
    3 100mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/EOD
    4 50mgs/ED 10mgs/ED 0.25mgs/E3D
    5 50mgs/ED N/A 0.25mgs/E3D
    6 50mgs/ED N/A N/A

You have no idea about a proper PCT. This is a mess. No AI during your cycle but Arimidex in your PCT? Also, 300 mg of Clomid ED along with 40 mg of Nolvadex is an outrageous dosage for your cycle. You'll end up hurting yourself. Use Clomid 4 weeks (not at those dosages either) and Nolvadex 6 weeks, not vice versa. I am through here.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 04-05-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Alright well thank you for the information. Some people say you don't need it and others like you say you do need it.

Lm down a little man, just trying to fine tune everything. I got that on ********* and pasted it because of your previous responces. Ill follow your recomendations.

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    The guys here are very helpful but expect you to do your own reserach. There are many very detailed PCT threads on here take the time to check them out. Good Luck

I understand that definitely. And I have done and always am researching constantly. But what I read on other sites (like above) and bring that back here, it causes a commotion so I figure I would post up what others have said on here for my other cycles and go from there. This is more that I've ever done before so I just wanted a few tips on the cycle then the modification to the pct. I appreciate the help greatly I'm trying to learn from everyone

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    When did you do your first cycle since this is your third?

About a year ago

And turkish, if you look at stocky's post about PCT, his opinion is different than yours, this leads me to make a post like this because of the many different opinions, ill try to get hcg , but if i cannot im going to follow this pct in the link below with arimidex ,Clomiphene, and Tamoxifen at his doses.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-do-pct-thread

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your pct loins ok, u might wanna do 100mg of clomid for first week then go down from there. Def get some hcg in there. U don't need so much test anything over 500mg is a lil much esp when stacking. Good luck

Markosterone is offline Member
    drop the sust and go with Test E instead..

And turkish, if you look at stocky's post about PCT, his opinion is different than yours, this leads me to make a post like this because of the many different opinions, ill try to get hcg , but if i cannot im going to follow this pct in the link below with arimidexal,Clomiphene, and Tamoxifen at his doses.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-do-pct-thread
    stocky121 has his own rationale for employing a AI for PCT, which I agree with. However, I wanted you to realize that employment of a solid AI throughout your cycle is by far more vital for a variety of reasons, as your cycle did not include one. Again, the idea of running 300mg of Clomid ED for the first week of your PCT is not a good one. You will do better than you think with a much lower dosage such as 100 mg ED for the first 2 weeks per se. Make your own research on reported side effects of Clomid by users worldwide and you'll understand what could be the issues you might have to deal with on mega doses of this drug. About HCG use during a cycle, several endocrinologists who work with AAS users strongly advice them to add HCG in their cycles for the sake of maintaining regular testiscular functions during the cycle, which is expected to help with a much faster and easier recovery of natural test once PCT starts. This information is gold. So, I think you should do better than trying to get it and instead focus on getting it before you being your cycle. I am just one of those people here who watch out for others general well being, nothing more.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 04-05-2011 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markosterone View Post
    drop the sust and go with Test E instead..
    I agree. There will be a huge catabolic lag between his last Sustanon shot and PCT, especially considering the fact that he does not have any short estered gear to employ during that lag, not that he is informed about it either.

i'm also going to run an additional 3 weeks of prop at the end of the 10 weeks to fix the short ester problem. and Ill run my AI or hgc throughout. my question now is should I run both an AI and hcg during cycle? and if so what would my post cycle look like? would i still use the AI or just clomid and nolva for 4-6 week

prop will be at 600 mgs

refresh

i'm also going to run an additional 3 weeks of prop at the end of the 10 weeks to fix the short ester problem. and Ill run my AI or hgc throughout. my question now is should I run both an AI and hcg during cycle? and if so what would my post cycle look like? would i still use the AI or just clomid and nolva for 4-6 week
    Week 1-13: Arimidex 0.5 gr EOD
    Week 2-13: HCG 250 i.ü E3D

PCT starts 3-4 days after last injection of prop

Clomid 100/100/50/50 ED
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20 ED
    HCG 250 i.ü E3D for the first 4 weeks of PCT.
    According to several sources, Aromasin seems to be a better anti-e for PCT for a variety of reasons, but I cannot recommend a particular dosage for it since I have not experienced with it yet. I know that you have to be careful about its dosage though.

Thanks turk

my arimidex (anastrozole) is dosed at 1mg/ml so how many mls?

my arimidex(anastrozole) is dosed at 1mg/ml so how many mls?
    You take half a tablet EOD.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Height??

mine is in liquid form so ill do .5 mls EOD

and im 5'11

Make sure you eat as clean as possible during this cycle. Do not solely depend on Primobolan and Sustanon to burn off the fat completely, they are no miracle diet pills you can pop and start loosing BF. Any 10+ week cycle with a weekly Primo dosage at 600-800 mg and Susta at 750 mg is basically considered as a bulking cycle. In your case, this is not going to be followed by a cutting cycle eithe, which is another good reason for you to stay away from junk food period.

Just to avoid any possible confusion here, I am not telling you not to eat, but I am only advicing you that you don't get your protein and carbs from a McDonald's burger and your veggies from the side serving of french fries. Capesh?
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 04-08-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Hahaha come onnn turk, although you think I'm an idiot, I'm not as inexperianced as you think (or ive made myself look). Sure there are a few things i forgot to post or know about pct, but now i do thanks to some help from you and others and thats what the site is for.

I was thinking about going 1.5 g/lb for protein and 2-2.5 g/lb for carbs. Protein sources from powders lean cuts of beef, chicken, egg whites and turkey. Carbs from oats, whole wheat pasta, sweet potatoes and glucose polymers (pre and post workout). stop eating carbs around 7-8 PM

also I think I am going to stay at 400 mgs for 10 weeks of primo, but start it at the beginning of week 2, this way in weeks 10-12 ill run it with the prop
    Last edited by RB3232; 04-07-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Thread Information