Grissa Ost Drauka is offline New Member

Handful of some easy questions.

Alright, I just finished my first cycle. Was originally going to do a dbol test stack but I injured my shoulder and I didn't feel like wasting the test if I couldn't put out 100%. I'm going to start a cutting a little bit, probably about a month and then have maybe two to three weeks after heavy cutting where I'll be doing nothing except maintaining in my workouts, going on vacation. I had decent gains with dbol, mainly strength and have kept them despite losing some mass that I put on with it. Not too disappointed with the results. Would've preferred to keep some more mass that I had got but with dbol only I was prepared to lose most of it from what I've read on here about such cycles. Anyway, dbol sides weren't too bad. Had some bloat, broke out just a little, nothing that'd shy me away from it. However for my next cycle instead of using Dbol I was thinking of stacking turanabol and test, didn't know if you guys like that stuff any better. I've read several threads on it and everybody seems to like it but I just wanted some people's take on it here. Secondly, is that 2 months off of just my dbol only cycle enough time off to start a new one? Last question has to do with PCT. For my PCT on my dbol only cycle I ran 40mg of nolvdex for the first week then I did one more week at 20mg. I was going to run a third week but this shit made me feel bad enough I just said **** it. I had stomach discomfort, back pain, no sex drive (could if I wanted to, just no desire), and I think it caused a little fatigue. I just took my last pill of it last night and with it wearing off I'm already starting to feel better. At first thought my test levels might be in the toilet but I noticed right before I'd take it I'd start feeling like my old self again. I didn't know if you guys have ran into problems like this and could recommend something else. I was thinking of maybe doing clomid or something. Anything but nolvadex , just made me feel like hell.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats and cycle experience(s)?

6'3"
    240 pounds
    12 percent body fat

As far as cycle experiences this what my first. Ran dbol only, I know I know, but I was satisfied with the results. My deadlift weight increased and is holding ever after being off. I've also noticed strength increases in my legs as well, especially in my squat. A lot of the mass I lost but like I said, I expected that from reading the posts on here. My biggest problem with this cycle has been the nolvadex . It's causing back pain, stomach cramping, some fatigue, etc. The next cycle I'm going to run will most likely be a tbol and test cyp.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissa Ost Drauka View Post
    6'3"
    240 pounds
    12 percent body fat

As far as cycle experiences this what my first. Ran dbol only, I know I know, but I was satisfied with the results. My deadlift weight increased and is holding ever after being off. I've also noticed strength increases in my legs as well, especially in my squat. A lot of the mass I lost but like I said, I expected that from reading the posts on here. My biggest problem with this cycle has been the nolvadex. It's causing back pain, stomach cramping, some fatigue, etc. The next cycle I'm going to run will most likely be a tbol and test cyp.
    most of those can be symptoms related to Dbol use. Back Pumps & fatigue certainly. If I'm not mistaken' the fatigue can come from higher enzyme liver count. I could be wrong. How long was the cycle, I couldn't find it in the book above. Normally Clomid has worse sides than Nolva. Ever here of HCG ? Are you sure your Nolva was legit?

altezza is offline New Member
    Id say the back pain wouldve been caused by the dbol mate, not nolva..

I didn't experience any of these while I as on dbol though. The cycle wasn't very long, maybe five weeks. I started off just using 30mg and then stepped it up slowly. The last week I was up to 50mg. With my injured should and being super nervous about how my body would react to steroids this as really just an exploratory cycle. I had fears I was gyno prone so like I said, I mainly just wanted to ease into it and see how my body reacted. When the back pain started I thought I had ****ed something up from deadlifting. I figured maybe the dbol had pushed me a little past bodies limits because my deadlift shot way up and quick. I started taking nolvadex about my 4th week in, roughly the same time I started having back pain and stomach discomfort. As I sit here and type now I still have mild stomach discomfort, back pain, etc. And I've been off of dbol for two weeks now. If you still think it's the dbol that's fine, that's what I came here for, you probably know better than me. I'll post a picture of my nolvadex tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's legit, I got it off of a online pharmacy that had a lot of good reviews, but hell, who knows. Really appreciate the follow up guys, I've heard the same about clomid as well, just wanted your take on it. I guess I'll just have to play through the pain if that what it takes. The guy I get my stuff off of said he could get me a liquid form of nolvadex, could that possibly be any better?

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    geez bro writin paragraphs....dont even wanna read all that lol

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Milk thistle or Liv 52 to help detoxify the liver,check your urine for blood orals can cause back pain because the liver breaks them down, you would only use nolva if you had signs of gyne

I didn't have any signs of gyno but I've read multiple threads, here and other forums, that use nolvadex as a post cycle. Not just a preventative to gyno.

Thread Information