Thread: IGF and Insulin

Juicebunny is offline New Member

IGF and Insulin

Have been using 10iu of humulin R first thing in the morning and 10iu humalog post workout..wanting to add in some igf..The best time would be to take it post workout, but is it safe to take it with humalog? what is the best way to take igf with insulin (humalog)?

Current cycle
    1800mg test e
    600mg deca
    700mg equi
    100mg anapolon

age 25
    10 previous cycles
    220 lbs

Any advice will be appreciated

Holy smokes, you're 21 and you're already doing 1800mg/wk of Test E? I'll defer to the vets on this one.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicebunny View Post
    Have been using 10iu of humulin R first thing in the morning and 10iu humalog post workout..wanting to add in some igf..The best time would be to take it post workout, but is it safe to take it with humalog? what is the best way to take igf with insulin(humalog)?

Current cycle
    1800mg test e
    600mg deca
    700mg equi
    100mg anapolon

age 25 ........but 21 in your profile....not a good idea to switch this since in this case age is a big factor with just a few years....NOT SAFE what you are doing
    10 previous cycles
    220 lbs

YOU ARE 21.....PLEASE re-think your plan. THIS IS TOO MUCH! Hang around and learn please.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 04-12-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    YOU ARE 21.....PLEASE re-think your plan. THIS IS TOO MUCH! Hang around and learn please.
    There must have been a mistake with my profile..Im 25 and planing on doing a show in october. What is wrong with 1800mg of test e???iv used 1500mg and had hardly any sides at all..

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There must have been a mistake with my profile..Im 25 and planing on doing a show in october. What is wrong with 1800mg of test e???iv used 1500mg and had hardly any sides at all..
    Can you list your full stats and experience?

Give me one good reason why 1800mg's of test..... hell..... even 1000mg's of test is necessary for you!? I'm 6'1" and currently 245lbs and have not gone over 750mg's of testosterone per week. Personally..... I think you can get the same results with less gear at this stage.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Stats
    This will be my 11th cycle
    Training for around 8 years
    220lbs
    Used deca ,equi,anap,win,test e,tren a,prop in previous cycles
    Over the last 4 years iv gained around 90lbs
    I was a really small guy before i decided to use gear

All im asking for is advice, thats why im here,because i want others opinions. So any positive advice will be appreciated

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ plus humalog now?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If you are looking to be a competative bodybuilder then you know there are heavy risks..... you've already begun the process with 10 cycles at a relatively young age. I still don't think you need 1800mg's of testosterone to be honest..... but to each their own.

If your looking for igf/slin advise.... start a thread in the hgh/igf/slin forum. Theres a ton of info there and you'll get responses more geared to what you are looking for.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks for your help Hazard..Really appreciate it

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have been using 10iu of humulin R first thing in the morning and 10iu humalog post workout..wanting to add in some igf..The best time would be to take it post workout, but is it safe to take it with humalog? what is the best way to take igf with insulin (humalog)?

Current cycle
    1800mg test e
    600mg deca
    700mg equi
    100mg anapolon

age 25
    10 previous cycles
    220 lbs

Wow, I am mostly speechless. I am just curious about a few things though, with absolutely no intentions of sabotaging your thread here.

You said that you have used high levels of test before, similar to the dose indicated above with almost no side effects, right? So, here are my questions:

1. What was your AI compound during those cycles and at what dose?

2. What else did you use along with a AI to maintain your HTPA from completely shutting down its every and each agent?

3. Do you think you have successfuly recovered from each and every cycle, have you had blood tests done that monitored your condition?

4. Are you aware of the benefit-risk ratio of using 1000 mg of test a week as opposed to 1800 mg? Do you really think you would end up benching less if you took half the test you are taking now, per se?

I am just really curious, mostly because I have never ever witnessed such an extreme abuse of AAS at your age before.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 04-13-2011 at 10:32 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    On the 03/30/2011 you posted this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...apolon-Insulin

So i would stop lying, stop being reckless and understand the damage your going to do to yourself,

600mg deca per week
    700mg Equi per week
    1800mg test e per week
    75mg anap ed
    Humalog-10iu post workout
    100mg proviron ed

age-21
    weight-205lbs
    6th cycle

Looking to put on a huge amount of mass during winter, before i diet down for my comp in october.Pretty set on this cycle.Will throw in some IFG.Would really appreciate some advice tho.pct will include proviron,kessar,clomid.Thanks

Thread Information