Jonasstov is offline New Member

Unimed real or fake

Anyone have any experiance with unimed Dbol there pink but blank
    i see there are a few people still asking about there products , anyone see any
    results? is it a real company or ugl.

sorry computer hang up and now i got extra posts trying to delete the extras

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Comes down to one thing bro... either you trust your source 100% or you dont.. a good source wont sell bunk stuff. If you dont trust them 100%, then you need to do more research and find another source... questions like this are unnecessary.

i trust my source but after looking through this site and no one with any information on the company make me look twice at his source. Ive seen results with people that used unimed but it was stacked with others so im just wondering how good this stuff is on its own. Thought it was better to ask the pro's first.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonasstov View Post
    Anyone have any experiance with unimed Dbol there pink but blank
    i see there are a few people still asking about there products , anyone see any
    results? is it a real company or ugl.
    I don't understand why people ask this......Even if I've done 100 cycles How the Fu*k would I or anyone else be able to tell or know if your sh*t is fake??

Even if it looks real in a picture it could be filled with Olive oil, who knows. You either believe its real and just go for it or throw it out. I've thrown out a few bottles myself because I just didn't trust it and didn't want to risk "TRYING IT OUT"....You can't know unless you take it. If you are more confident then not, then give it a try or else toss that bi*ch

Thread Information