nhl1 is offline Associate Member

Scars! If you have scars and certain body parts won't grow, read this!

My wife has gotten into a specialized field of nutrition, a practice that helps to heal the body (and help it excel) by giving it the proper food supplements it needs.

Obviously, I thought it was a lot of holistic eastern medicine mumbo-jumbo when I first heard about it. Whoa, Nelly ... !

It's not! Long story short, scars are often impeding the body's ability to function at its highest level. If you have scars on your body, try rubbing in Wheat Germ Oil or Sesame Seed Oil on them at night before you go to bed.

My biceps hadn't grown in years and then I tried this. WOW! As soon as I finish my cycle I'll post some before and after pics.

It sounds like BS, but it's not. Give it a try!

Oh yeah, using a a laser on the scar for 3-5 minutes once a week can help as well, although it's not required.
    Last edited by nhl1; 04-15-2011 at 10:18 AM.

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    I can't wait to see your results! I have a huge scar on my leg and it is definatley smaller then the other leg due to injury and possibly the scar.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Acupuncture by a well skilled practitioner is better in most cases then western medicine. I believe your story hope it helps many others.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    OK... I'lll be the idiot and ask the question no one seems to be asking....

...how the hell does a surface scar on the skin negatively impact muscular growth?

awms is offline Senior Member
    Ummm what???? How does this work? I have scars and if I knew rubbing oil on them would make me grow I would have done that long ago! lol why? how? what? wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ...how the hell does a surface scar on the skin negatively impact muscular growth?
    lol, that's the exact same thing that I said! Apparently, it's not all scars that act this way, only the ones that are "active." Determining whether or not it's active is something a practitioner would have to figure out, but you can simply treat the scar on your own and see if there's a difference.

I think it has something to do with the whole electrical field that your body produces (sounds a bit out there, I know) and active scars disrupt the field in the vicinity of their location. Again, I shook my head and said "Whatever" when I first heard about it, but within a week of rubbing Sesame seed oil the circulation and growth in my biceps took off. It was quite remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Ummm what???? How does this work? I have scars and if I knew rubbing oil on them would make me grow I would have done that long ago! lol why? how? what? wtf?
    lol I know, it sounds ridiculous. And rubbing oil on a scar won't cause you to grow, but if the scar's active and it's having a negative impact on your body and disrupting its electrical field, then treating the scar can stop that negative impact so that your body can operate at it's full potential.

Sounds crazy! :P

awms is offline Senior Member
    damb Il have to give that a try!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    lol, that's the exact same thing that I said! Apparently, it's not all scars that act this way, only the ones that are "active." Determining whether or not it's active is something a practitioner would have to figure out, but you can simply treat the scar on your own and see if there's a difference.

I think it has something to do with the whole electrical field that your body produces (sounds a bit out there, I know) and active scars disrupt the field in the vicinity of their location. Again, I shook my head and said "Whatever" when I first heard about it, but within a week of rubbing Sesame seed oil the circulation and growth in my biceps took off. It was quite remarkable.
    ive a few scars including one where my left knee cap was torn out, and they havent hindered me at all. active scars you are referring to are keloid scars which arise when the body produces too much collagen to heal a wound.
    hope you're not selling 'snake oil' by way of this thread lol

lol, nah. Just a neat little trick that I picked up and thought I would pass along. I'm pretty sure you could find sesame seed oil for a few bucks at the grocery store and if it doesn't do anything, oh well. If it does, however, it could save a guy years of training, cycles, and bundles of $$$.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    So, you are saying that Sesame Oil disrupts magnetic fields...and always in a good way?

All I really KNOW is that Sesame Seed Oil and Wheat Germ Oil can help to eradicate the negative effects of untreated scars when rubbing it on them.

Thread Information