Thread: PCT Question

Hulk54 is offline New Member

PCT Question

I finished my cycle about two weeks ago. I was using dbol and test e. first cycle for me. I've waited to start PCT two weeks after the test injection. For somereason my clomid has gone missing and I ordered one last week, it should be coming today or monday, not sure. But I have my nova and aromasin (liquid form)

I was gonna take 20 mgs of nova today but I'm not sure how much of the liquid aromasin i should take. My questions are:

1: How much of the liquid aromasin do I take? Its a 30ml @ 25mg/ml bottle.

2: Is it okay to start my pct without the clomid and just wait till monday if it doesnt come today?

Advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bud

You will learn quick on this forum that stats and cycle info always need to be given

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I would start the Nolva now, and begin the clomid when it arrives. No need for the aromasin in PCT, imo.

I had already posted my stats in another thread earlier but I'll post em again.

Age-27
    Bf- 11%(when i started the cycle) probably around 15-18% now.
    Cycle-10 week. Test E 250 ml; Dbol4 weeks, 30mg
    Height-6'4"-5ish

PCT
    Nova 20/20/20/20 (I'm debating whether i should take 40 for the first two weeks)
    CLomid (100 mg through out)
    Liquid Aromasin - (i got liquid form since I could get the tablet form. But I dont know how much of the liquid to take) I feel like I should put a inhibitor in to be safe.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk54 View Post
    I had already posted my stats in another thread earlier but I'll post em again.

Age-27
    Bf- 11%(when i started the cycle) probably around 15-18% now.
    Cycle-10 week. Test E 250 ml; Dbol4 weeks, 30mg
    Height-6'4"-5ish

PCT
    Nova 20/20/20/20 (I'm debating whether i should take 40 for the first two weeks)
    CLomid (100 mg through out)
    Liquid Aromasin - (i got liquid form since I could get the tablet form. But I dont know how much of the liquid to take) I feel like I should put a inhibitor in to be safe.
    yes
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    good luck in recovery

Fetch is offline Member
    The PCT MBMETC gave is textbook and works for many cycles. Aromasin isn't ideal as a PCT chem, it's used for other things. As D7M suggested, start the Nolva now, and the Clomid when you get it. They don't HAVE to work in tandem, they simply work better together.

For future reference, consider using HCG throughout your cycle leading up to PCT. It's a valuable chemical to springboard your recovery.

Thanks guys.

My clomid was seized during shipping. Would it still be fine if I just used Nova? I have a Post Cycle Support pills from Anabolic Innovations. I've been using that as well. Would I lose more gains or anything? Or would I be alright?

davep7 is offline New Member
    how do clomid and nolva work better together since they seem to be pretty much the same thing ??

anyone?

Thread Information